Newcross Healthcare Solutions
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

Newcross Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom500 reviews

A great company to work for

Featured review

Newcross Healthcare Solutions selected this as a representative review
I have only been with Newcross for just over 4 weeks and by far one of the best companies I have worked for, they are so supportive and go out of their way to help. They are always at the end of the phone if you need anything. If you lose a shift they will go out of their way to try and get you another one. The office staff, especially the ones I have spoken to are very warm and friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. I would shout out to everyone to work for Newcross, they are the best.

Pros

Warm, kind and friendly staff, work/life balance great, Salary very good. Just a great company to work for.

Official response from Newcross Healthcare Solutions

13 July 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the lovely feedback! It's great to have you as part of the team.

Amazing company

Amazing company to work for. I’ve been with newcross for nearly a year now and management are so helpful and understanding, literally a phone call away,24hr hour support and when you do call them they are so supportive, I’ve been working in care for 6 years now and this is by far these company I have worked for 😊

Insights into Newcross Healthcare Solutions

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

I had wonderful experience working with the team.

I had positive experience till now.Staff and management has been friendly / supportive and patient in most of all aspects. But as I have done only one shift and Have not been through to their's pay slips/payment prosisdger yet. so l am unable to make any further comments. All over lhad thoughrly enjoyed working and interacting with this company.Thanks for the welcoming presents and support.Kind regards. Rubina.

Flexible short shifts help me as a student.

So far so good. Flexible short shifts help me as a student you earn some cash. The office contact staff/manager are responsive. And I love my welcome gift.

New to Newcross

I am New to newcross but I already know that the service they pro ide to clients is hood as the training is extensive but I have learned a lot from it

Supportive and friendly staff.

I am very happy to feel part of the family for newcross. I also appreciate all the night shifts, that I have been given. Looking forward to a lengthy career path with newcross.

Great

Fantastic company to work for. They even sent out lovely gift box with goodies after my first shift. I like that you can pick your own shifts and you can withdraw some of your pay straightaway with flexi pay. I cannot fault them. Would highly recommend

Pros

Pick and choose shifts

Cons

Newcross is a professional company, and very supportive towards the staff. Easy to communicate with

I'm glad I made the move to Newcross. No regrets From the start of the application all treu my first day off working I felt supported through out. Love the fact that you have to do course's to be able to work.

Good employer

I have worked for Newcross for 6 years and have always felt well supported by the agency and clinical governance team . Work is interesting but you must have transport as you will have to travel to get the shifts . Work can be slow at times and at other times there can be plenty of shifts about . Wages can be paid Flexi so you can work a shift and get paid a portion of it the next day.

Fun place to work suportive

Overall really good place to work hours are as u make them as little or as much as u want chester and Colwyn Bay branch are always really supportive and help we're they can

Avoid this company

Promised training but chucked straight into the job. Took on a lot of the managers work and had no support. Promise of pay rise after 6 months was pushed back due to them cancelling tests I needed to pass. Overall a bad experience working for this company

Productive and fun work place

Great experience overall. Management team is really supportive with shifts. Shifts are made available for everyone to see at the same time . A great agency to work for!.

Good workplace

I have been at Newcross for a few months, it can be good money when there is plenty of work but sometimes there isn’t enough shifts going, fair pay and clients are always friendly in my own experience.

Pros

Paid expenses/mileage weekly pay / good rate of pay

Cons

Not enough work at times

fast paced environment

I had a very supportive manager, but sadly this was the exception rather then the rule throughout the company. I worked around within different parts of the business in my period of time with the company, and have to say the lack of people skills within that side of the business was scarcely believable, with unrealistic expectations also.My MH as a consequence suffered greatly in this role, subsequently I then left the company, and now have a much more happier job

Pros

good rate of pay, BCM manager very supportive & understood me.

Cons

poor people skills in other areas of business, All driven by targets that they forget the people behind them.

No shifts take on care staff who have no experience and are £&@&&

No shifts hire anyone don’t care about abilities or experience. No communication no credit for hard work. Don’t try to find you work terrible all round

Pros

Days off because no work

Cons

Skint

It gives me the Flexibility I need

It gives me the Flexibility I need. Management is responsive. The pay is good. Nice staff. Some of their clients are friendly. Shifts doesn't come often but with your availability inputted in the app, you are sure to get some shifts for the week.

Flexible and nice place to work

Nice company to work for. You got the flexibility to chose your own shifts but sometimes there are not many availble so I would consider that a con. But very good pay as a pro.

Pros

Very good pay

Cons

No holiday pay( included in the hourly pay) no shofts available in some months.

Flexible for your lifestyle

Great company to work for. Good salary and mileage. Very good company to work for so that you can put your family first. Lots of training so you can continue to add to your skill set.

Nice agency but difficulties to find shifts

Nice agency very competitive Nice app but you have to be on your phone h24 to not miss shift as their is not a lot

Pros

Goos pay

Cons

Not inought shifts

Very bad experience working in Somerset with this company

No support, put in a very bad situation of looking after someone without being told the true nature of the client and aggressive behaviour of client, walked in blind with no warning of the very complex mental state or after calling for support and guidance from company no help or support given. Leaving me to have to leave due to my safety

Pros

Cons

Don’t care attitude and no support from staff over me

Good salary and enough shifts also very supportive. The management is good. You choose where and when to work. Though most of their shifts are far which is a disadvantage if you don’t own a car

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newcross Healthcare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement