Newhall Publishing

Newhall Publishing: 2 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews

4.0Job security & advancement

Career at Newhall Publishing Ltd

A typical day at work includes me splitting my time between telesales and compliance, I now do more compliance work then tele sales, and this involves reviewing other colleagues calls to ensure they are following the correct script. This role also involves me providing feedback to people who may not be doing what they should be. There is great workplace culture at Newhall Publishing, there is equal opportunities for all employees, we are provided with acknowledgement when we do well and there is plenty of respect and trust with the staff and managers. The hardest part of my job for me was providing other people with feedback at first, as this is something which is new to me, however I like a challenge and to learn new things so this is now another day to day involvement in my job. The most enjoyable part of my job, is meeting targets on a daily basis and getting recognised for this and then going in the following day and pushing myself to beat the previous days targets. It is also enjoyable working in a friendly working environment.

Pros

Career opportunities

Cons

Unsociable hours

Very enjoyable, everyone was friendly

My mum got me work experience for a week but I ended up staying for 2 wks, I helped in despatch and learnt all the daily chores. I have known most of the co-workers all my life as my mum has worked at Newhall for 29yrs, I was obviously very well looked after and enjoyed all aspects of my job and was kept busy with deliveries and sorting post for the postman to collect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newhall Publishing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Newhall Publishing Reviews by Job Title

• Newhall Publishing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?