NFP People Limited logo
NFP People Limited

NFP People Limited Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

A great place to work

A great place to work, specialists in the not for profit sector which means you're helping great charities on a daily basis. Everyone is fully committed to making a difference

Pros

Flexible working, great fun

A rewarding workplace within the NFP Sector

A really rewarding place to work with a great team and growth ambitions. Ensuring that Not-For-Profit organisations have access to free and high quality training and events, is crucial to their development and that of the sector. Working within the sector and ensuring that the access is there to bespoke solutions is really rewarding and something I really enjoy as part of my role.

Love working for NFP People

Working for a company that really values their clients is what is so special about working for Not-For-Profit people. It's about making sure that the charities we work with really do receive the best service without the huge price tag. All staff are lovely and absolutely committed to supporting the sector.

Pros

Great Work/Life balance, friendly staff

Specialist In The Industry

It's lovely to work for a company that value their staff and their clients. The working day varies greatly from day to day and the interaction with all the different charities is really rewarding. NFP People offer a specialist service which makes them quite unique and their training for new staff is set up to ensure this service is delivered.

Pros

Flexible Working Hours

Cons

Amazing Company

A really lovely company culture. Every day is different but the company goal of making a difference to the sector, is one that drives everyone on a daily basis. All of the charities we work with are unique and really amazing and it really means a lot when you can save them money.

Pros

Great colleagues, bring your dog to work, working with charities that have great causes, lots of career opportunity

Cons

Great place to work!

This is a great company to work in and it's full of really good people. I love that our services are so specialist and tailored to the Not-For-Profit sector and there isn't anything better than helping great causes all over the UK. We also have big plans in place to continue supporting and helping the sector - exciting times ahead!

Jobs at NFP People Limited