NGA Human Resources

NGA Human Resources Employee Reviews for Senior Payroll Administrator

Productive workplace- Helped me achieve a lot in my career.

Start roll as a payroll apprentice. Within time progressed to payroll administrator receiving my Level 1 and Level 2 payroll diploma in CIPP. I am now looking to progress my career and NGA to not have the vacancy for me to do this.

Pros

Career driven

Cons

No down time- always working

Overly Stressful and poorly managed

I spent 2 years working for this company in different departments. Overtime is not paid, taking your contracted holidays is always difficult and even though they say processes are standardised they vary from account to account. They have a good range of benefits but most employers do in this business (HR/Payroll). They tend to pile more work on an employee that was is physically manageable. But this is not just on the admins, but on the team leaders and managers as well. They pay their employees relatively little compared to their competitors. They do not train their staff adequately. Regardless of position, a job here would be filled with unpaid overtime, unappreciative managers and you are most likely not going to be given any training I have almost nothing positive to say about this company, I would not advise or recommend anyone to work here.

Benefits

Cons

See above

workplace

Accurate and timely production of payrolls, production of agreed reports, payslips and interfaces etc., and supplying information to statutory bodies such as HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). Providing technical and professional guidance and support to the Customer of matters related to the production of a Payroll and ensuring that the Payroll is produced on time, accurately based on the Customer input documents and instructions and in accordance with audit and statutory regulations.

Great

I would say overall NGA HR is a great company if you are a hard working individual willing to progress.They also develop their staff with CIPP qualifications.

Pros

Great Manager

Cons

Not enough money!

Payroll Professional

Running start to finish payroll using Resourcelink Resolving pay queries, calculating SSP, SMP, and SPP, Best part of the job is the interaction with the clients and the employees phoning in with pay queries.

Pros

Good benefits package

Cons

Long hours expected

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NGA Human Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

NGA Human Resources Reviews by Location

• NGA Human Resources
  • Senior Payroll Administrator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?