NGC Logistics

NGC Logistics Employee Reviews

A fun wrok place overal

It was probably the best warehouse work i had ever had seen as i`ve worked in many due to the council job i worked being seasonal, which led me to experiencing multiple warehouse environments the six months between going back to my usual park attendant job on Pontefract park, which was only five minutes from where i lived at the time, the pay and holiday pay was excellent, including staff and management, also the fact my job title was NHS is something we could all be proud of. If not for moving to Barnesly i would never have left

Pros

proud to work for a company or title like NHS

Cons

wasn`t as tidy as one would hope for working for the NHS

25 February 2020
Thank you for the feedback but I believe that you have added this to the wrong company. We are NGC Logistics Ltd which is not part of the NHS.

Delivery driver

I love this job.I work over one year for NGC and I am very happy with this company . Lovely people work with me. If I have any questions I have always help from my csm

Pros

Ok

Cons

Ok

No loyalty

This company has no loyalty to there worker use and abuse comes to mind.Empty promises from start to end. Lies that leaves your personal life messed up.I would never recommend this as a place of work.Be careful if you approach this company

Flexible

In my opinion you can't really see the full picture if you haven't worked at least 6 monthsAs a new driver you you'd think this job is inposible to be done on regular basisIt does seems like that becouse you have depending on the area between 150 and 200 parcels to drop of It's redicules amount If you are just starting as delivery driver BUT As any job if you really put time and effort you will see in 6 months time that for that amount of parcels if you need 9 hours to deliver them as a new driver After 6 months or so it will only take you about 6 to 7 hours Once you learn you area you get the job done quickly What I'm trying to say is don't get put off by the negative reviews Im not saying there is no truth in them but from what i see people don't really stick to it long enough to be able to give an accurate description

Pros

You choose your day off

Cons

Trafic attendants 😜

Greate team and teamwork

I am very happy that I can work with such people who work here. it all depends on the management that represents the company. Its still amazon but I prefer to work for ngc than for another agency.

Pros

All good

Cons

no on NGC site.

Rubbish

The worst job, worst menagment, very long hours, too many parcels, no respect, you are only number I would not advise anyone to work with this company

Pros

Stay away from them- complaint to Ombudsman in progress

Carlisle branch is unprofessional and corrupt. They lie on job specification, take advantage of vulnerable people desperate to work and make you take a dodgy leasing deal with a van company in Essex at your own expense. The manager uses social media apps to blackmail staff who will not comply with his unrealistic demands. The Ombudsman are now involves to investigate after an influx of people complaining.

Pros

The job itself is decent

Cons

Unprofessional, corrupt, illegal

Very competitive earning potential

I contracted for NGC Knowsley for 17 months, the amount of support, advice,& coaching from the manager from the start was first class. NGC has always been a performing supplier and regularly earned extra incentives for weekly delivery performance, everyone their respects their performance. Their manager is always available to help & guide you even in an evening, he's always time for you & the team and that shows, he and his team have vast delivery experience and knowledge, no wonder they win awards there, the manager apparently has trained other suppliers regional managers who are at other businesses & ask his advice as they started as drivers with the manager here when in St Helens in 2014 If you're looking to start up, theirs plenty other DSP's that are just merely recruitment agencies, I went to 3 interviews before NGC if you want to be challenged, have better earnings potential than the other suppliers & support go to NGC, if I was ever looking for work or self-employed again I wouldn't hesitate especially with a mortgage & 3 kids & a wife to support

Appalling company! Thats alls i can say

Management at knowsley are absolutely shocking, Get called every name under the sun and and they deduct money left right and centre for nothing. They take a huge personal profit if you hire a van througj them and keep ithidden from there managers

Pros

Nothing!

Cons

Bullys, Lack of management, terrible pay

27 February 2020
Thank you for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with NGC Logistics. All our driver feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0121 2894455, the customer service team will be happy to investigate your concerns?

Estresante

Poco sueldo, estresante, condiciones complicadas, etc.

27 February 2020
Thank you for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with NGC Logistics. All our driver feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0121 2894455, I will be happy to investigate your concerns?

Zero star

No support and no looking after drivers they give money late when you started job ( after 2 weeks) . All driver wasn’t happy with this company please don’t recommend to any body.

Good place for work

Good place for work. Staff are friendly,work is hard during the peak time,but other months is standard. If you are good you can stay for good. Recommended.

Good job

Good job with best office managers. Happy to work with NGC The best drivers from deppo. Happy to work with this guys Good money for a good job ........

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our drivers feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics.

Busy but fun

Excellent team, throughout the Warehouse, Office & Drivers. Management very fair. Everyone treated the same & with respect. Pay decent. Good atmosphere with family feel. Rocking team nights out!!

Pros

Good values

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our driver’s feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics.

Productive and competitive workplace

Really great place to work. Sometimes very busy days but it is only opportunity to earn more money and improve skills. Great management help me every day resolve most issues or doubts. Never met with disrespect. Most drivers feel like a part of family and that's great!

Pros

Provide accounting, great management, support if any issues

Modern slavery

Welcome to NGC you will be treated with no respect, job security and dishonesty. Site manager shouldnt be doing this job, it is hardly yo understand what he mean as he doesnt speak any english, not picking up his phone when the support is needed, payments all wrong :(,but ngc seems to dont care at all. Absolutely useless. Stay away

Good team

Great place to work. Some days are longer but other short and easy. Really enjoy my job with NGC, feel part of the good team and money are good as well

25 February 2020

Great company to work for ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great place to work and although you have some tough days your hard work is appreciated and rewarded by good rates of pay. Management are very friendly and are always willing to help with any advice and requests. I have worked for various large courier companies over the years and NGC are by far the best at the way they treat their workers including them to feel part of a big team.

Productive and competitive workplace

Great and competitive workplace. One of the best delivery services provided, challenging as performance is monitored. I'ts the 3rd company i work for and it's way better compared to the previous ones. Large company, present in lots of UK Amazon sites, good management. They provide accounting, rental vans (third party). Payments on time, average 5 working days a week.

Pros

Provide accounting, insurance, rental vans (through third-party)

Cons

None so far

25 February 2020

Great employer in a fast growing company

The leadership team is behind its employees; the training for new starters is well prepared and structured; work-life balance is good; work colleagues are all very helpful and welcoming.

Good team Good job

Friendly people willing to listen and help if needed, trying to improve each and every single day. Working as a team and ending in becoming friends.. Over 3 years on this company and still very happy

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our driver’s feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics and we hope you have many more happy years with us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NGC Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement