NGC Logistics

NGC Logistics Pay & benefits reviews: Delivery Driver

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Good place for work

Good place for work. Staff are friendly,work is hard during the peak time,but other months is standard. If you are good you can stay for good. Recommended.

Official response from NGC Logistics

25 February 2020

Good job

Good job with best office managers. Happy to work with NGC The best drivers from deppo. Happy to work with this guys Good money for a good job ........

Official response from NGC Logistics

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our drivers feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics.

such a bad experiene cant even make a minimum wages.no security.no no.no no no.big no to this

cant even make a minimum wages.no security.no no.no no no.big no to this .just avoid this .better join warehouse job somewhere. atleast u get minimum wages .

Cons

NO security will be in loss

Terrible Managent / Not as advertised

First of all there’s no chance you will make what they are offering unless you’re working 7 days a week over Christmas. The management “team” at the Dundee depot are not experienced and disliked by amazon. Good luck trying to communicate with any of them in English.

Pros

Cons

Nobody speaks English, underpaid, false advertising, insane routes

Good Job

Work as self employment. With good salary meet new people alsow getting experience with roads knowledge. Very light job with when You are good motivated

Cons

Depend of area