NGC Logistics

NGC Logistics Culture reviews

Clear

Productive and competitive workplace

Great and competitive workplace. One of the best delivery services provided, challenging as performance is monitored. I'ts the 3rd company i work for and it's way better compared to the previous ones. Large company, present in lots of UK Amazon sites, good management. They provide accounting, rental vans (third party). Payments on time, average 5 working days a week.

Pros

Provide accounting, insurance, rental vans (through third-party)

Cons

None so far

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our driver’s feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics.

Great employer in a fast growing company

The leadership team is behind its employees; the training for new starters is well prepared and structured; work-life balance is good; work colleagues are all very helpful and welcoming.

25 February 2020

Great company to work for!

Disclaimer - I've not been paid by the company to write this review! I'm a current employee at NGC and I have to say it is one of the best places I have worked. The working culture is supportive, collaborative and encouraging! I always find that I have the opportunities to develop myself personally and professionally. Peers and managers are great. NGC are going to extreme heights and I'm glad to be a part of this exciting venture!

Friendly

Friendly people willing to listen and help if needed, trying to improve each and every single day. Working as a team and ending in becoming friends...

Amazing company to work for

The team are amazing, and their is wealth of knowledge that could be gained for recruitment. The workplace culture is amazing and there is a strong foundation.

Pros

Amazing workforce

Cons

Great place to work, NGC is by far the best at the Sheffield Depot!

Coming up to 3 years working for NGC now at Sheffield Depot. Great bunch of people and a great management that are there for you whenever you need them. Your own boss out on the road. Great rates of pay which is weekly. If your looking for a job that keeps you active with no boss on your case all day everyday this job is perfect for you, and NGC are definitely the company you need to be working for!

Pros

Your own boss out on the road! Keeps you active and busy.

Cons

No real negatives. The routes take as long as you allow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NGC Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement