NGC Logistics

NGC Logistics Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.9Job security & advancement

A fun wrok place overal

It was probably the best warehouse work i had ever had seen as i`ve worked in many due to the council job i worked being seasonal, which led me to experiencing multiple warehouse environments the six months between going back to my usual park attendant job on Pontefract park, which was only five minutes from where i lived at the time, the pay and holiday pay was excellent, including staff and management, also the fact my job title was NHS is something we could all be proud of. If not for moving to Barnesly i would never have left

Pros

proud to work for a company or title like NHS

Cons

wasn`t as tidy as one would hope for working for the NHS

25 February 2020
Thank you for the feedback but I believe that you have added this to the wrong company. We are NGC Logistics Ltd which is not part of the NHS.

Greate team and teamwork

I am very happy that I can work with such people who work here. it all depends on the management that represents the company. Its still amazon but I prefer to work for ngc than for another agency.

Pros

All good

Cons

no on NGC site.

Very competitive earning potential

I contracted for NGC Knowsley for 17 months, the amount of support, advice,& coaching from the manager from the start was first class. NGC has always been a performing supplier and regularly earned extra incentives for weekly delivery performance, everyone their respects their performance. Their manager is always available to help & guide you even in an evening, he's always time for you & the team and that shows, he and his team have vast delivery experience and knowledge, no wonder they win awards there, the manager apparently has trained other suppliers regional managers who are at other businesses & ask his advice as they started as drivers with the manager here when in St Helens in 2014 If you're looking to start up, theirs plenty other DSP's that are just merely recruitment agencies, I went to 3 interviews before NGC if you want to be challenged, have better earnings potential than the other suppliers & support go to NGC, if I was ever looking for work or self-employed again I wouldn't hesitate especially with a mortgage & 3 kids & a wife to support

Zero star

No support and no looking after drivers they give money late when you started job ( after 2 weeks) . All driver wasn’t happy with this company please don’t recommend to any body.

25 February 2020
Thank you for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with NGC Logistics. All our driver feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0121 2894455, I will be happy to investigate your concerns?

Modern slavery

Welcome to NGC you will be treated with no respect, job security and dishonesty. Site manager shouldnt be doing this job, it is hardly yo understand what he mean as he doesnt speak any english, not picking up his phone when the support is needed, payments all wrong :(,but ngc seems to dont care at all. Absolutely useless. Stay away

Productive and competitive workplace

Great and competitive workplace. One of the best delivery services provided, challenging as performance is monitored. I'ts the 3rd company i work for and it's way better compared to the previous ones. Large company, present in lots of UK Amazon sites, good management. They provide accounting, rental vans (third party). Payments on time, average 5 working days a week.

Pros

Provide accounting, insurance, rental vans (through third-party)

Cons

None so far

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our driver’s feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics.

Great employer in a fast growing company

The leadership team is behind its employees; the training for new starters is well prepared and structured; work-life balance is good; work colleagues are all very helpful and welcoming.

3 years and still enjoying it

After the initial shock, I started to really enjoy it, meeting customers and getting to know my team mates, everyone was helpfull and welcoming, and always willing to give advice.

Pros

Independence

Cons

Can get busy around Xmas time

grate place to work

Friendly people willing to listen and help if needed, trying to improve each and every single day. Working as a team and ending in becoming friends. If you would like to kick your career you should join NGC Logistics

25 February 2020

Great company to work for!

Disclaimer - I've not been paid by the company to write this review! I'm a current employee at NGC and I have to say it is one of the best places I have worked. The working culture is supportive, collaborative and encouraging! I always find that I have the opportunities to develop myself personally and professionally. Peers and managers are great. NGC are going to extreme heights and I'm glad to be a part of this exciting venture!

25 February 2020

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NGC Logistics?

Work Life Balance and Integrity

I am so pleased that what was discussed at my initial interview with regards to the importance of achieving a good work/life balanced has become reality. From my experience of other companies, unfortunately this has not always been the case. Integrity is one of NGC's core values and I am living proof!!

Rip off

A bad company to work for, the good reviews were probably written by management as I had done so too as requested by the owner, my advice is steer clear. Amazon as a whole are a decent company, the contractors like ngc are profit motivated, and couldn't care less about you, the recruitment drive is for the build up to christmas, come January you are probable 80% chance of losing your job. Never again..

Crao

Not great to work with or for too much rushed blamed drivers for to many mistakes not helpful in many areas, say we got a bonus but never got it on time when we did it was months later

25 February 2020

Amazing company to work for

The team are amazing, and their is wealth of knowledge that could be gained for recruitment. The workplace culture is amazing and there is a strong foundation.

Pros

Amazing workforce

Cons

Quite good place to work

I worked as self-employed for NGC for last one year. It's challenging as routes are mostly overloaded but I found this company professional and supportive. Had an opportunity to work for another companies on Amazon contract. They do it well comparing to companies I worked with. Good supportive management, no pay issues. I would recommend.

Pros

supportive management

This company is a joke

I would never work for company ever again the management just treat you like a donkey I would not advise anyone to work with this company the management just tell you what do you want to hear and if you complain they will just end your contract

Land of the free

Being a self-employed contractor for over 10years, I have to say supplying a service to NGC has been rewarding and enjoyable over the past 2 years, due to my circumstances which changed, I would have continued. They made it clear on what is required for me to fulfil the service. They paid on time all the time. Changes have been challenging, with clients requirements

Good Job

Work as self employment. With good salary meet new people alsow getting experience with roads knowledge. Very light job with when You are good motivated

Cons

Depend of area

Great agency! Really polite staff and great pay.

I have phoned up to apply for a job and started working a week later. I am really pleased with the quick turnaround of my application and the support I received from the recruitment team and the site manager. Would definitely recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NGC Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement