NGC Logistics

NGC Logistics Management reviews

Clear

A fun wrok place overal

It was probably the best warehouse work i had ever had seen as i`ve worked in many due to the council job i worked being seasonal, which led me to experiencing multiple warehouse environments the six months between going back to my usual park attendant job on Pontefract park, which was only five minutes from where i lived at the time, the pay and holiday pay was excellent, including staff and management, also the fact my job title was NHS is something we could all be proud of. If not for moving to Barnesly i would never have left

Pros

proud to work for a company or title like NHS

Cons

wasn`t as tidy as one would hope for working for the NHS

25 February 2020
Thank you for the feedback but I believe that you have added this to the wrong company. We are NGC Logistics Ltd which is not part of the NHS.

No loyalty

This company has no loyalty to there worker use and abuse comes to mind.Empty promises from start to end. Lies that leaves your personal life messed up.I would never recommend this as a place of work.Be careful if you approach this company

Greate team and teamwork

I am very happy that I can work with such people who work here. it all depends on the management that represents the company. Its still amazon but I prefer to work for ngc than for another agency.

Pros

All good

Cons

no on NGC site.

Rubbish

The worst job, worst menagment, very long hours, too many parcels, no respect, you are only number I would not advise anyone to work with this company

Pros

Stay away from them- complaint to Ombudsman in progress

Carlisle branch is unprofessional and corrupt. They lie on job specification, take advantage of vulnerable people desperate to work and make you take a dodgy leasing deal with a van company in Essex at your own expense. The manager uses social media apps to blackmail staff who will not comply with his unrealistic demands. The Ombudsman are now involves to investigate after an influx of people complaining.

Pros

The job itself is decent

Cons

Unprofessional, corrupt, illegal

Appalling company! Thats alls i can say

Management at knowsley are absolutely shocking, Get called every name under the sun and and they deduct money left right and centre for nothing. They take a huge personal profit if you hire a van througj them and keep ithidden from there managers

Pros

Nothing!

Cons

Bullys, Lack of management, terrible pay

27 February 2020
Thank you for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with NGC Logistics. All our driver feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0121 2894455, the customer service team will be happy to investigate your concerns?

Busy but fun

Excellent team, throughout the Warehouse, Office & Drivers. Management very fair. Everyone treated the same & with respect. Pay decent. Good atmosphere with family feel. Rocking team nights out!!

Pros

Good values

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our driver’s feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics.

Productive and competitive workplace

Really great place to work. Sometimes very busy days but it is only opportunity to earn more money and improve skills. Great management help me every day resolve most issues or doubts. Never met with disrespect. Most drivers feel like a part of family and that's great!

Pros

Provide accounting, great management, support if any issues

Modern slavery

Welcome to NGC you will be treated with no respect, job security and dishonesty. Site manager shouldnt be doing this job, it is hardly yo understand what he mean as he doesnt speak any english, not picking up his phone when the support is needed, payments all wrong :(,but ngc seems to dont care at all. Absolutely useless. Stay away

25 February 2020
Thank you for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with NGC Logistics. All our driver feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0121 2894455, I will be happy to investigate your concerns?

Great company to work for ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great place to work and although you have some tough days your hard work is appreciated and rewarded by good rates of pay. Management are very friendly and are always willing to help with any advice and requests. I have worked for various large courier companies over the years and NGC are by far the best at the way they treat their workers including them to feel part of a big team.

25 February 2020

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NGC Logistics?

Productive and competitive workplace

Great and competitive workplace. One of the best delivery services provided, challenging as performance is monitored. I'ts the 3rd company i work for and it's way better compared to the previous ones. Large company, present in lots of UK Amazon sites, good management. They provide accounting, rental vans (third party). Payments on time, average 5 working days a week.

Pros

Provide accounting, insurance, rental vans (through third-party)

Cons

None so far

25 February 2020

Nice company to work for.

Good management team, company giving a lot of opportunities to earn extra money and is really flexible. Job is not easy but in Preston everyone working as team thats making day more easy.

Rip off

A bad company to work for, the good reviews were probably written by management as I had done so too as requested by the owner, my advice is steer clear. Amazon as a whole are a decent company, the contractors like ngc are profit motivated, and couldn't care less about you, the recruitment drive is for the build up to christmas, come January you are probable 80% chance of losing your job. Never again..

Bullies

Supervisor at Banbury depot bullied me and was very offensive towards me. I would never recommend this agency to anyone, pay not right, treathing all the time

7 days working

NGC got a massive issue with 7 days working guys.. Avoid at all costs Senior management clearly doesnt care about contracted drivers. Stay away........

Stay away

Avoid at all costs. They lie about the working hours and rental costs. You will have zero life if you take this job and nobody appreciate your commitment anyway.

Courier Driver

Great place to work. Easy going as long as you get your job done ( which is a realistic day ) you won't be bothered. Some days are longer than expected but other short and management understand you have a life outside of work. Really enjoy my job with NGC feel part of the family.

Pros

manager attitude, money

25 February 2020
Thank you for the amazing feedback! All our driver feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services.

Just waste of time

Absolutely horrible job u will never see 900 thats big big lie they pay 120 a day with minimum 140 stops u need to pay fuel 130 a week insurance phone and tax out of that they I'll never give you 6 days a week work cos they always collect as many drivers they can manager I'll promise you any think u want just to come and when u already buy van and everything u will find out that this job is not worth nothink stay away

The worst company EVER

Payments always late. Send you to do deliveries to residential 7.5T roads. Then get letters from local councils warning and asking for explanation why have you driven on them roads. Management very BAD! They don’t care about you at all!!! You’re just a number there!!!

Will use you for Christmas period but tell you it 52 wks of year

Good management team but get told what to say to you. Good money £130 a day but long hours. Will use you for Christmas period. But good company to work for money always right and on time but would NOT leave a full time job to work for as u will find no work in January.

Not great.

All the perm drivers are leaving. Double run everyday getting loaded in Brackley at 2-3pm to drive Oxford then come back at 7-8 not ideal. They say 7-4 you average. Somehow.... Management is terrible . Planning is terrible. If u want to get worked to the bone this is the job for you

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NGC Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement