NGC Logistics

NGC Logistics Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Good place for work

Good place for work. Staff are friendly,work is hard during the peak time,but other months is standard. If you are good you can stay for good. Recommended.

Estresante

Poco sueldo, estresante, condiciones complicadas, etc.

27 February 2020
Thank you for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with NGC Logistics. All our driver feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0121 2894455, I will be happy to investigate your concerns?

Good job

Good job with best office managers. Happy to work with NGC The best drivers from deppo. Happy to work with this guys Good money for a good job ........

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our drivers feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics.

Good team

Great place to work. Some days are longer but other short and easy. Really enjoy my job with NGC, feel part of the good team and money are good as well

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our driver’s feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics.

Nice company to work for.

Good management team, company giving a lot of opportunities to earn extra money and is really flexible. Job is not easy but in Preston everyone working as team thats making day more easy.

Stay well clear

Treated like another number. Threatened by DSP to cut hours, spoken to rudely, routes are massive and working hours are a joke aswell as day rate after fuel, data usage and wear and tear on van is less than minimum wage. A company to stay away.

Will use you for Christmas period but tell you it 52 wks of year

Good management team but get told what to say to you. Good money £130 a day but long hours. Will use you for Christmas period. But good company to work for money always right and on time but would NOT leave a full time job to work for as u will find no work in January.

Nothing good

Expect you to work long hours with an over loaded van terrible company.Dont even think about hiring. Van throu them cuz if you’ve not much work on certain weeks you will be paying out more than you are earning!

Cons

such a bad experiene cant even make a minimum wages.no security.no no.no no no.big no to this

cant even make a minimum wages.no security.no no.no no no.big no to this .just avoid this .better join warehouse job somewhere. atleast u get minimum wages .

Cons

NO security will be in loss

Driver

Hard job paid right now 120f a day . - petrol difference, insurance and van repairs is about 90 a day some times if all drivers are well done without concessions you can see smile on you face with Dpmo bonus (unfortunately is not happen too often) i like this job and in my opinion this company isnt bad even is good. If you have your own van why not to try. Other companies have some restrictions about age of van.

Pros

Good stuff around you. Good money with own car if you know how to manage time

Cons

Trenning time is too long. Too much depends from other people with bonus money.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NGC Logistics?

False advertising!

For a start you can not earn £960 a week complete lies to get you to work there... only a few weeks ago it was £750 a week @£115 a day so a £5.80 a day pay rise and all a sudden you can earn £200 more??? Amazon only allow a 6 day working week and you have to take a day off. By the time you take out fuel, courier insurance van repairs your on £80 a day for a 10 hr day. The is no sercurity in this job either if a customer decides to steel there parcel and say they did not recieve it and its of high value your out the door. The same goes if you get attcked and your van stolen your sacked! Stay away from this job the are plenty of other courier jobs out there paying alot better money and only around 100 stops a day compared to 170s up

Pros

Cons

Only just above minimun wage

Not good at all

Don’t go to work for Ngc , 160-175 drop a day what jock. Plus bad managers at the depot Apply for deliveroo or Uber very good money flexible hours no need courier insurance

Terrible Managent / Not as advertised

First of all there’s no chance you will make what they are offering unless you’re working 7 days a week over Christmas. The management “team” at the Dundee depot are not experienced and disliked by amazon. Good luck trying to communicate with any of them in English.

Pros

Cons

Nobody speaks English, underpaid, false advertising, insane routes

Hard Work but Worthwhile

The job it's self if good, with you delivering parcels. You could have good days and finish early or bad days and finish late. The money is good for the job that I was doing including a fuel allowance which meant I could earn upwards of £800 a week. The group of people where really good to work with and the manager was approachable and understanding.

Pros

Good money which was correct every week

Cons

possible long days

Ticks the boxes

I’ve been in the courier game for years. Getting jobs through word of mouth is great but sometimes you have free days. Worked with these guys for the last 4 months to boost my income. I hardly ever have empty work days now and I know that when I go in, I’m going to get a fair days pay guarenteed.

Pros

Good teams and there is plenty money to be made

Cons

Can be a challenge on busy days but that is expected

Flexible working - better than other delivery companies

I got more money here than when I contracted with other delivery service providers. I am currently in Dundee and have a good relationship with the site. I do 5 days every week and like working for myself.

Pros

Good money

Cons

Sometimes lots of parcels

Good Job

Work as self employment. With good salary meet new people alsow getting experience with roads knowledge. Very light job with when You are good motivated

Cons

Depend of area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NGC Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare NGC Logistics with

• NGC Logistics
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?