NGC Logistics

NGC Logistics Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Will use you for Christmas period but tell you it 52 wks of year

Good management team but get told what to say to you. Good money £130 a day but long hours. Will use you for Christmas period. But good company to work for money always right and on time but would NOT leave a full time job to work for as u will find no work in January.

Delivery driver

I love this job.I work over one year for NGC and I am very happy with this company . Lovely people work with me. If I have any questions I have always help from my csm

Pros

Ok

Cons

Ok

No loyalty

This company has no loyalty to there worker use and abuse comes to mind.Empty promises from start to end. Lies that leaves your personal life messed up.I would never recommend this as a place of work.Be careful if you approach this company

Flexible

In my opinion you can't really see the full picture if you haven't worked at least 6 monthsAs a new driver you you'd think this job is inposible to be done on regular basisIt does seems like that becouse you have depending on the area between 150 and 200 parcels to drop of It's redicules amount If you are just starting as delivery driver BUT As any job if you really put time and effort you will see in 6 months time that for that amount of parcels if you need 9 hours to deliver them as a new driver After 6 months or so it will only take you about 6 to 7 hours Once you learn you area you get the job done quickly What I'm trying to say is don't get put off by the negative reviews Im not saying there is no truth in them but from what i see people don't really stick to it long enough to be able to give an accurate description

Pros

You choose your day off

Cons

Trafic attendants 😜

Greate team and teamwork

I am very happy that I can work with such people who work here. it all depends on the management that represents the company. Its still amazon but I prefer to work for ngc than for another agency.

Pros

All good

Cons

no on NGC site.

Rubbish

The worst job, worst menagment, very long hours, too many parcels, no respect, you are only number I would not advise anyone to work with this company

Zero star

No support and no looking after drivers they give money late when you started job ( after 2 weeks) . All driver wasn’t happy with this company please don’t recommend to any body.

25 February 2020
Thank you for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with NGC Logistics. All our driver feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 0121 2894455, I will be happy to investigate your concerns?

Productive and competitive workplace

Really great place to work. Sometimes very busy days but it is only opportunity to earn more money and improve skills. Great management help me every day resolve most issues or doubts. Never met with disrespect. Most drivers feel like a part of family and that's great!

Pros

Provide accounting, great management, support if any issues

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our driver’s feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics.

Great company to work for ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great place to work and although you have some tough days your hard work is appreciated and rewarded by good rates of pay. Management are very friendly and are always willing to help with any advice and requests. I have worked for various large courier companies over the years and NGC are by far the best at the way they treat their workers including them to feel part of a big team.

Productive and competitive workplace

Great and competitive workplace. One of the best delivery services provided, challenging as performance is monitored. I'ts the 3rd company i work for and it's way better compared to the previous ones. Large company, present in lots of UK Amazon sites, good management. They provide accounting, rental vans (third party). Payments on time, average 5 working days a week.

Pros

Provide accounting, insurance, rental vans (through third-party)

Cons

None so far

25 February 2020

Great employer in a fast growing company

The leadership team is behind its employees; the training for new starters is well prepared and structured; work-life balance is good; work colleagues are all very helpful and welcoming.

Good team Good job

Friendly people willing to listen and help if needed, trying to improve each and every single day. Working as a team and ending in becoming friends.. Over 3 years on this company and still very happy

25 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! All our driver’s feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services. We're glad that you've had a positive experience with NGC Logistics and we hope you have many more happy years with us!

grate place to work

Friendly people willing to listen and help if needed, trying to improve each and every single day. Working as a team and ending in becoming friends. If you would like to kick your career you should join NGC Logistics

25 February 2020

Nice company to work for.

Good management team, company giving a lot of opportunities to earn extra money and is really flexible. Job is not easy but in Preston everyone working as team thats making day more easy.

Work Life Balance and Integrity

I am so pleased that what was discussed at my initial interview with regards to the importance of achieving a good work/life balanced has become reality. From my experience of other companies, unfortunately this has not always been the case. Integrity is one of NGC's core values and I am living proof!!

Friendly

Courier Driver

Great place to work. Easy going as long as you get your job done ( which is a realistic day ) you won't be bothered. Some days are longer than expected but other short and management understand you have a life outside of work. Really enjoy my job with NGC feel part of the family.

Pros

manager attitude, money

25 February 2020
Thank you for the amazing feedback! All our driver feedback is welcome and helps us to improve our services.

Nothing good

Expect you to work long hours with an over loaded van terrible company.Dont even think about hiring. Van throu them cuz if you’ve not much work on certain weeks you will be paying out more than you are earning!

Not great.

All the perm drivers are leaving. Double run everyday getting loaded in Brackley at 2-3pm to drive Oxford then come back at 7-8 not ideal. They say 7-4 you average. Somehow.... Management is terrible . Planning is terrible. If u want to get worked to the bone this is the job for you

Pros

Free coffee

Driver

Hard job paid right now 120f a day . - petrol difference, insurance and van repairs is about 90 a day some times if all drivers are well done without concessions you can see smile on you face with Dpmo bonus (unfortunately is not happen too often) i like this job and in my opinion this company isnt bad even is good. If you have your own van why not to try. Other companies have some restrictions about age of van.

Pros

Good stuff around you. Good money with own car if you know how to manage time

Cons

Trenning time is too long. Too much depends from other people with bonus money.

Working isn't worth it

I work with UK express agency along side amazon in Bristol it was my first time working with them how enver nothing is real job its slave delivery, they did not pay 7 days till now.. Nightmare job ever seen my life.

Pros

Never try

Cons

270 parcel p/ day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NGC Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare NGC Logistics with

• NGC Logistics
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?