NHS
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

NHS

NHS Employee Review

Caring and collaborative staff genuinely caring for patients

Staff generally are incredibly dedicated to their job role and collaborative across the MDT. Great opportunity for learning new skills and exposure to such a variety of clinical presentation. Rotations are good and varied as well as opportunity to progress quickly. Some great networking also to further progress development.

Pros

Great development/learning

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Excellent

Great place to work. But you need to be aware that NHS is extremely understaffed especially past few years and getting worse. You will have to protect your own sanity by being strict about work like balance
Same role

Physio

Good life work balance till management have unrealistic expectations of caseload management. Amazing staff and nurses working very hard for low pay for what they do. Doctors some brilliant ones and some not so brilliant.

Cons

Oncalls and weekend working
Same location

Boring and repetitive a

I work in the maintenance department and the management are a joke all they want to do is employ more managers, I've never worked in a place that's had so much management its costing the nhs so much money when that cash could be injected back into more man power on the work shop floor and training for the people that do the work and also use the people with good skillsets to make there working day more interesting instead of getting them to do the same mind numbing tasks each day ,I've put myself forward to management so much times but they knock me back because I haven't got the certificates ,I've worked in the oil and gas industry for 16 years before I joined the nhs and and all my work was mechanical orientated but they dont seem to recognise this it's so frustrating.

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare NHS with

• NHS
  • Caring and collaborative staff genuinely caring for patients