NHS
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

NHS

NHS Employee Review

Could be better

The workplace wasn’t too bad, however, if your face fits you’ll get favouritism over the other people who work twice as hard. There is no problem solving either. If someone has an issue with you the managers just tell you to keep away from each other. There’s hardly any recognition either.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

You’re expected to work 3 weekends of out 4

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Hard work long hours

I worked for 111 NHS for over 1 year and loved it. However the calls got more demanding and the hours was effecting me also, and it started to effect my mental health. I did 4 days on and had 4 days off. 8pm-7am. I was dismissed due to gross misconduct as it showed in my job, which shouldn’t of happened and instead maybe had some time off. I just wished the NHS actually supported me instead of just getting rid of me.
Same role

Unprofessional, not stable

Managers arrogant, unhelpful, was promised 3 months, but let go after 2 weeks without any notice. Not good if u have bills to pay and family to support. They should give more notice before letting go, allowing time to find another job
Same location

Work as a team

Friendly supportive team. Training very good. No night shifts in my current role. Lots of training and update courses provided for all the staff. Enjoy my role.

Pros

Hours, colleagues and patients

Cons

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare NHS with

• NHS
  • Could be better
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?