NHS
Happiness score is 58 out of 100

NHS

NHS Employee Review

Duty of care always provided

Very good service friendly environment nice place to work always team players and very happy working within the nhs alway happy to help with any problems and the care is at a very high level

Pros

Pensions

Cons

Shifts to suit

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

a very stressful place to work

NHS is a place to work, your first week at work is very interesting because you have to interact with people from different background and culture, but apart from that, nothing good about working in NHS, full of bullying, discrimination, intimidation and stressfull.
Same role

Enhanced payments the only good thing

No support through management. They preach staff well being but will swap you from day shifts to night shifts weekly with no in between. If you ask for any stability for shifts you get none. You get paid less that a care home wage for a HCA other than for nights and sundays. It’s the most stressful job and not worth the money. They say they will support you through courses however no one will do that.
Same role

Unless you have previous experience, avoid

I worked in a psychiatric hospital within the NHS, first day I was paired with another person and told to follow them and watch what they do. Second day I was given a radio and alarm and left on my own on a male ward, no training given, no managers present and no one came to check I was OK. Definitely would not recommend unless you have previous training for restraint etc.

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare NHS with

• NHS
  • Duty of care always provided