NHS

NHS

NHS Employee Review

Friendly work environment.

My experience as a courier driver with the NHS was very positive, i enjoyed the work for the most part, and would recommend them to anyone. The hours suited me perfectly, monday to friday, no weekends. I found the work environment very pleasant indeed, with no real stress or pressure at all. I would absolutely recommend this particular position to anyone who wants to drive for a living.

Pros

Great hour, nice working environment, decent pay.

Cons

None really.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Responsibilities

Reasonable place to work. Uniform provided, good vehicles. Long lead in time from interview to placement with lots of duplication of personal information required. Wages too low considering the fact that the driver has to deal with patients in the mental health system. Office staff are paid more.

Cons

Wages should be better.

Don't apply

I wouldn't work with the current management team they micromanage you the bulling is very stressful absolute nightmare to work with 5he lads who work with are great but the management are the worst people you will ever work with like ibsaid don't apply for this job

Courier driver

Job was ok as you work alone all day but the management wasn't very good,they didn't really understand what you went through while you were out but were quick to pull you up if something went wrong.

Pros

Not office work

Cons

Shift times are a bit odd

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare NHS with

• NHS
  • Friendly work environment.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?