NHS
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

NHS

NHS Employee Review

I have found the NHS an excellent place to work. The wage could be a little better, but you are given job security and a good work life balance. Management here is very good - they really take an interest in their staff and constantly strive for improvement. I would recommend working for the NHS.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun

Worked for the nhs immunisation management service. Enjoyed my time, everyone I worked with was friendly and my team were extremely supportive. Team meetings were always fun !

Pros

Great team

Cons

Repeative
Same role

Great temporary role

Test and trace was a great role which really gave a sense of importance and like you’re doing something worthwhile, really supportive and helpful staff
Same location

Productive and nice place to work

There can be times it can be stressful but not all the time, sometimes you feel like you are well supported by your team managers and very understanding about everybody's circumstances.Overall the pay is good but can be even greater if we had more better pay for the hard work we do here. However it is not bad pay but reasonable.

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement