NHS
Happiness score is 58 out of 100

NHS

NHS Employee Review

Poor pay and management

Staff need better salaries and managers need better training. I love almost everything else about my job. The NHS as a whole needs a procurement and recruitment overhaul because both aspects are expensive and poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and nice place to work

There can be times it can be stressful but not all the time, sometimes you feel like you are well supported by your team managers and very understanding about everybody's circumstances.Overall the pay is good but can be even greater if we had more better pay for the hard work we do here. However it is not bad pay but reasonable.

Organised friendly

Able to feel valued as part of a collaborative team.Making calls and emailing GP letters.Informing patients about long waiting lists all the time is very frustrating.Some appointments are directly bookable online so when able to book appointments, satisfying when able to email an appointment to patients.

Great culture.

Great place to work. Plenty of jobs to move into. The major downside is the pay, but the perks are fantastic. Excellent maternity leave, brilliant pension.

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement