NHS

Business Analyst12 reviews
United Kingdom12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,942 reviews

Productive workplace

Having worked at CLCH has been a challenging and great experience. I am privileged to have played a role the in successful implementation of the solutions.

Environment

It was a good place to work • Usually work with JIRA workflow statuses to represent where the issue is “open”, “in progress” or “done” and also use to identify “start progress”, a connection from status “open” to “in progress”. • Use Trello often times to keep all of the information we need in a single location, and to track, quickly see what’s being done, and look back to previous conversations and outstanding tasks. • Basically, the team uses SharePoint as a project management drive that can view the status of all of the projects within the portfolio from time to time. • Visio is constantly used by me to Create complex, collapsible diagrams and process map for “As is” and “To be” on business change implementation.

Insights into NHS

• Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks

Project Work

I worked on a project which worked alongside NHS (Watford General) Very busy environment due to it being a hospital. Flexible hours as long as the work was completed

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Restricted

n/a

n/a"Great pay for easy work, very little time investment" (in 9 reviews). "Great people to .... I've had a technical issue for over 2 month, it prevents me from uploading my recordings. ... Former Employee - User Experience/UI Tester in San Diego, CA .... You get paid well enough to keep trying to do work for them.

good

Cons

far

Subjective view

Flexible working hours Time/ pressure management Possible opportunities to progress indifferent culture very unstructured ways of working most staff were helpful

productive and fun

good working environment and great colleagues that are all dedicated and highly self motivated. people are able to work without supervision and very approachable management team

Pros

friday evening outings

Good People but CCG was ineffective

The CCG is a good place to work but the systems are ineffective. Great people, great data, great work ethic but Too many complicated rules and guidance.

Pros

Great people. Good work ethic

Cons

Too many complicated rules and guidance

Demanding but enjoyable

Loads of work to do and too little time but very rewarding. Great people to work with and a good culture. Gained significant insights into patient perspectives.

Typical Day

A typical day involves meeting clients, and determining the customers requirements to produce the information that meets their needs. I have learnt its important to be flexible and working alongside the changing work environment. My co-workers include a group of individuals who are very skilled and are able to share good ideas when it comes to project work. The hardest part of the job is always ensuring that the multiple and changing information requests from clients can be managed. I find the most enjoyable aspect of the job is the challenge of working for a dynamic team which as offered good opportunity to develop skills in new areas.

Pros

Good networking opporunities, Able to work in different areas of the organisation

It was worthwhile

Work was largely team based. Lots of data analysis, number crunching and data interpretation. Independent work was also involved.

Fantastic Work Place

I learnt a lot on the job and got to explore so many different techniques. Fantastic bunch of people to work with any day.

A place to make a difference

I spent an enjoyable 2 years working in a forward thinking team and thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to work smarter...

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement