NHS

United Kingdom5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,836 reviews
wardorganisationcolleaguepatienthospitalroleprogressiontrust

Fun workplace

Everyday you may meet interesting people and your work will make difference to them. But understaffed and underpaid which will have massive impact on your life. Thankfully most of the staff will make you feel confident and supportive.

good place

did a lot training in domestic service was friendly team good people work with people was working there for many years so always can help me was very sad to go but move the area and cant travel to work late hours.

Insights into NHS

• Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

domestic assistant raigmore inverness

a good job but not Worth the hassle and grief you receive from management when you are trying your hardest.the only place I know where the cleaning supervisors don't actually clean.alot.of story tellers and favouritism in this department.would rather work somewhere with less pay and actually enjoy going to work rather than dread it.EXTREMELY high staff turnover

Pros

pay

Cons

story tellers.favoritism.not being treated great at times by management

it was agood place to work

very good i worked here for 24 years , it was very enjoyable. i had my own are , we had a very good team, the managment were not bad

Pros

it was a good pension and i met some nice people

Cons

it was split shifts

overall fun place to work

Arrived at 8 ooam and collected breakfast crockery in, loaded dishwasher. Cleaned 24 bed area with partner and 15 bathrooms. Made tea and took it round to patients at 10 30, Coleected cup and washed them, Had a short break at 11 00am, thennt ime to get lunch ready for when trolley arrived on ward, helped nursing staff take food round. Collected plates in loaded dishwasher and finished work at 1 00pm. The staff were all great fun and easy to get on with, the hardest part of the job was getting complaints that something hadn't been done properly, even though you knew you had done it to the best of your ability. My supervisor was really fair to us but told us if anything wasn't right.

Pros

Free christmas dinner!

Cons

complaints

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement