NHS
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

NHS

NHS Employee Review

Totally rewarding

The hardest job I’ve ever done emotionally but the reward of helping people in their darkest hour and working with great people is great and although some days can be long and stressful the good days outweigh the bad

Pros

Making a difference

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Interesting and enjoyable at times, but stressful and very cliquey

I don't think I can put my whole experiance into this box. I started just before covid, and wasn't fully tained by the time it came around. Very crazy and unpredictable times. The work itself was very interesting though the people could fluctuate between great to very horrible. Nothing was done really to sort the horrible people out, and even higher bands could be very inappropriate. New manager was amazing, but there was a lot of stress all around. In all - loved some of the team, didn't love others. Lots of opertunity to move up and train internally, but stressful and the job isn't for everyone.
Same role

Hard work!

Lots expected for the pay grade. Underfunded, overworked and difficult to progress. Most colleagues are lovely and the patients are generally great but senior management and funding is tricky.
Same location

high stress, low morale

Not a nice organisation to work for unless your face fits. Micro managed, blame culture, high stress low team morale. Little or no support from management.

Pros

staff on the ground very supportive, good teamwork

Cons

Management style

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement