NHS BLOOD AND TRANSPLANT

NHS BLOOD AND TRANSPLANT Employee Reviews in Newcastle upon Tyne

Too much work not enough staff. Not to let off steam as you are on deaf ears nothing gets done about it. If you cant hack it look for another job. Management letting staff reduce their hours and not thinking what impact it has on the Full Time Staff left to pick up the extra work load. Management not communicating properly with staff, regarding changes, if you are not in that day you are supposed to know what the changes are. Enjoyable part speaking to staff regarding their queries and receiving thanks for being so helpful.
Pros
Flexi Time
Cons
Difficult to switch off
Friendly, professional workplace. There is a basic structure in the area I am in and the work is different ever day. There is plenty of scope for overtime.
My typical work day varies from session to session which makes it interesting and different. Meeting different donors is the highlight of my job. I have learned how to manage time effectively whole still maintaining a high level of customer care in this role.
A good place to work. No typical day as all are different challenges. Working with constant change made life interesting but managing staff was a chore.