NIC Services Group

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Stressful and fast paced. Still owe me half my wages since I left the position. Horrible management.

Never get paid properly. Have to rush around because you have a certain amount of time to do your job even if it takes longer than you're given. If you don't finish in time you have to complete it in your own time. Other people do the same job with more people and more hours, but your expected to clean a whole store in 3 hours.

Pros

Cons

Not enough hours or pay. Constantly being owed money. Refusing to pay what they owe. Awful company.

Productive work with fun.

Best Management to work with and a Great opportunity & enthusiasm.Everyday was rising with great day time to do the work more & more simply along with the helping hands of managers and our team partners.

Difficult to deal with

The main problem i have encountered with nic is with basic pay and holiday pay/holiday entitlement quite often i have been underpaid my basic wage over the years or haven't been paid enough holiday pay or recieved my full holiday entitlement if you speak to your area manager your told to email colleague support who i have found to be rather rude as the majority of the time they just close your request with out any explanation whatsoever if you are lucky enough to get a response from them your told to contact your area manager who in turn tells you to contact colleague support and thats how it goes on and nothing ever gets resolved and you never get what your owed i honestly believe they do this so in the end you just give up tesco to be fair is not a bad place to work its just nic themselves that are the issue i would definitely recommend to avoid working for this company.

Pros

Pleasent working environment

Cons

Very hard to deal with

Shocking

Absolutely shocking company. Refuses to pay overtime and don't pay holiday hrs. They don't provide with correct equipment and expect you to pay out of wages. Ovoid at all costs.

Pros

Cons

Absolutely everything

Terrible company. Minimum wage and made to work 6 days a week.

Do. Not. Work. For. This. Company. There's better paying cleaning positions out there, unless of course you enjoy working for uncaring, masochistic and incapable management.

Pros

Cons

Not able to have a life outside of work.

Terrible company to work for no joke, the worst I’ve ever worked for !!

No training given just flung in, they don’t care about there workers just as long as the work gets done, they cancel holidays last minute if there’s staffing problems. There is always problems with your wages I wouldn’t advise anyone to work for them at all

Pros

Cons

Missing pay, terrible management

Avoid at all costs

Can’t keep staff, management useless in fact they go through staff like it’s going out of fashion, wage often gets messed up then told to wait till following pay day to get your wage your owed, expected to clean up after Morrisons staff as they work like pigs ( in fact pigs are cleaner ) often left on own to clean the full store in 4 hours as staff don’t show up, tell manager no staff to be told to get it all done or lose your job, it’s written in your contract that they can change your hours and days you work but they do it with 5 mins notice and expect you to drop everything

Pros

Cons

Managers useless, cut hours with no notice, don’t pay properly

Poor decision making by upper management

There are some great people to work with, but some altogether terrible ones too. Poor wage in comparison to other companies. Lack of support at ground level. Far too much pressure put on lower management and supervisors.

Work Place= good! Management= garbage

Working environment is good, everything required to do the job is available, but the management (onsite hygiene manager) is incompetent, rude and generally unable to do job!

Best job Iv had absolutely lived it

I was a area supervisor over seeing 31 Tesco express and metro stores loved itLoads of support from my area managerI was on good pay Paid on time dealing with the office very goodWould still be there had the Tesco contract hadn’t come to an end

Pros

Good support

Cons

Could be long hours

Poor company. God knows if I will be paid.

Need to let people know when they are going to be paidgive them access to the portal straightaway. I gave the job up after being ill. Will I get paid

Pros

Cons

They say they are a franchise and lie too much to you.

Bad

Don't work with nic really bad company and HR department don't know who is leaving or who is currently working for them you are nothing but a payroll number

Pros

No pros

Cons

HR department

Disgusting

24/7 no pay rise no bonus no care of duty to employees and lie about everything they work you to the bone and no holidays can be taken unless you cover your own job. Promise to carry over your holidays during lock down and then take holidays off you for the next year

Pros

Cons

Operation Director a Bully

Its good. Very nice and good staff.

It has good security and very easy to work around. The job is very good and I recommend it to others. The staff is kind and helpful and the manger is good.

Not a nice firm

Area management don't support managers on site, believe rumours of manipulative staff, and constructively dismiss without full facts...Clients good to work with and support you more than nic. No ppe, poorly maintained equipment on most sites due to near non existant training other than stupid videos on a small not fit for purpose smart phoneAudit obsessed I had 98% green audits and still I was treated like rubbish

Pros

Non

Cons

Too many to list

Im sited at a great store

I'm lucky to be in a great store with friendly staff. The job is constantly working so no hanging around for things to do. It's just unfortunate that cleaners are on minimum wages.

Pros

Always busy

Cons

Wage is basic pay for the job

Poor management

Poor management. You can wait 6 months or more for cleaning equipment. How they expect you to clean with no equipment is beyond me. Holiday requests are continually rejected.

Pros

Cons

Lack of cleaning equipment, poor management

Service and commercial

It is such a well structured company and the only problem I saw is operation management is very poor but I don't blame them because it must be a direct engement option from top management and this emerging with beuracrasy as well.

Pros

Nothing seemed free you get everything as you work for it.

Cons

More long hours uncompansiated fir

Not bad

I worked for 3 years with this company not the best but not the worse, had problem with pay but it was sorted my manager and supervisor were all good, only major problem I found that there was no communication and took forever to get any informn especially around covid

Pros

Cons

No communication

Terrible to work for

Stress all the time no manager to come down to help work critisize at Morrinsons you are look down at by managers and staff steer clear no job satisfaction at all glad to have left

Pros

Bone

Great if you live close to the store

Great company to work for , but you need to live close to the store to make the work pay … you will need to take a second job to have a decent standard of living ….

Pros

Early finishes

Cons

Cost of travel, working 6 days a week, average pay for the job, need to take a second job to have a decent standard of living

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIC Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.9

1.9Job security/advancement

Compare NIC Services Group with

• NIC Services Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?