Nigel Wright Group

Nigel Wright Group Employee Reviews

Recruitment staff were very helpful with assisitng my job search, finding an interim position that lead to full time employment. The interim position was to assist the retiring incumbent. This enabled me to start learning on the job.
Wouldn’t go anywhere near them !! Keep clear, awful company. Managers watch your every move, there are camera set up all over even voice recording your private conversations!! Managers are extremely immature and incompetent!If you have an issue with anything at all you are ignored and expected to have no opinion at all !!The place is a scam, more job adverts on indeed than anywhere else ! * alarm bells**
Pros
Met some amazing friends
Cons
Awful place to work. Pressured environment where every move is watched. Condescending management. Your job will be different to what you applied and were offered. So many negative things to say but ultimately avoid at all costs.
Official response from Nigel Wright Group
18 September 2019
It is important that we have the best recruitment consultants to work for us. Some people we hire sometimes struggle to meet our expectations. We strive to be the best but this doesn’t happen by chance – it’s down to the quality of our people and the ongoing training and support we provide. Managers devote considerable 1-2-1 time with any consultant who needs to develop and progress at the pace we expect. We find that great people thrive in this environment. Our staff told us in our latest annual employee survey that they are highly motivated and engaged, and proud to work here. This year we were ranked as one of the best places to work in the North East.
The team spirit and employees make the company a great place to work. Everyone is kind, friendly and willing to help and I feel supported in my role by my team members and manager.
Official response from Nigel Wright Group
18 September 2019
test test test test test testtest test testtest test test test test testtest test testtest test testtest test testtest test test
One of the best things about working for Nigel Wright includes being able to work with some of the biggest and best companies in the world. The leadership team here are open to new ideas and suggestions and there are opportunities available to constantly succeed and progress. Nigel Wright's numerous international offices give employees the ability to work with people from a wide range of different cultures, both internally and externally. There's a great sense of teamwork throughout the European offices.
I only worked there temporarily on paternity leave cover. The job itself was quite good, I gained experience with Blackberry's and MITEL IP telephones. I also gained experience in daily changing of backup tapes. Also broadened experience in Service Desk Support including for international colleagues (EMEA region)
Pros
Central location in Newcastle
Cons
Temporary role
After nearly 5 years at Nigel Wright it is time to move on. It hasn't been an easy choice, I would recommend them as a business to anyone interested in the recruitment industry.