NJC logo
NJC

NJC Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

It was a pleasure to work for NJC

I enjoy it and I loved to work for NJC ,too bad that their policy don't accept your application for a job after what u leave the company. Because a problem I had to leave ,but I will be more than happy to come back and work for them .Easy work,friendly team .

Worse then score time then the first

I worked for Njc in two occasions, first time was fine till managers left and then my money got stopped as I earned to much overtime so I give my notice they then messed my pay up on purpose. Second time I was headhunted by a manager on Njc to come back to help him sort out the shambles on the window cleaning team. He then left as the task was impossible for him same as managers before him. It was impossible due to the poor senior management and the poor staff employed. After he left I found myself arguing with the poor quality of staff about there work standards and the safety aspect of there working methods. There was all so a language barrier as Njc on like to employ South American window cleaner.

Pros

Cons

Incompetent staff and managers

No respect or support from senior management

Njc was a good place to work, a new structure abd ops director put an end to that. No support from senior directors, terrible decision making and approvals process which then becomes junior management's fault somehow.Expected to answer phones well outside work hours.Company woukd rather replace staff than train or support (despite empty words of support and help)Unreasonable expectations across the board.

Pros

Fair wages

Cons

Too busy being corporate to be operational

Ashford supervisor

You are asked to do things that is not in your contact you go the extra mile just to get the sack. Plus the people you work for basically think the own you good luck if you go to Ashford for the job. Working loads of hours and only get paid for 2 hours a day in the whole of covid-19 wished I never took this job oh and one more thing worked there for nearly 2 years and they say I failed my probation what a utter joke

Pros

Cons

To many to list

Great line manager

The management team were great and the support they gave was excellent. I was learning their new management system but wasn't there long enough to master it. The training was constant with a weekly workshop at head office. The business support team at head office were very supportive and acted on requests immediately. The hardwst part of the job was leaving, I didn't see that ever happening.

work Potential

work was a challenge, learning health and safety, working carrying trash bags, cleaning toilets, offices, kitchens, organizing workplace and common areas.

Pros

places to have lunch and prepear meals.

Cons

sometimes many hours and other times less hours.

Interesting place to do work, lots of events, can not be bored

Interesting place to work, but it is very bad atmosphere at work. Workers are making denunciations at each other, still the same person gets overtime, other people do not have such possibilities. Manager very aggressively manages employees, shouting, intimidating, you can not talk to him calmly. I am looking for a job where could I to grow, to go after level carrier.

Pros

Cons

No overtimes

Good

Good pay for an easy job . I got in touch with a lot of tourist everyday and the security were nice. There isnt a lot to say about the job since i had to take the rubbish from the market and to throw in apposit bin.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Very organised and take care of employees

Concerns always resolved. Needs are met. Concerns always taken into perspective. Good Pay. Friendly colleagues. Always paid on time. Good hours. Good communication.

my day at NJC

good job if your looking for part time work,and are happy with working on your own and pay attention to detail. reliable pay and good holiday scheme.

Jobs at NJC