NL Recruitment

NL Recruitment Pay & benefits reviews

Hired a bunch of us for a position as a telecoms fundraiser, only to fire us all 3 months later due to the NL recruitment being unprofessional and telling us that they don’t need us anymore. This coming straight from NL recruitment themselves not the fundraising company which we worked for.
I applied to be a street fundraiser for a charity through NL Recruitment. Within 24 hours they called me to ask a few questions and check the job was right for me. Then a day or so later they called to tell me I had an interview. They told me what would be asked and how to prepare for the interview which was really helpful as I'd never been in this role before. The day of my interview they called me again to check that I was prepared and whether I needed to ask any last minute questions. They then called me again the same day to let me know I'd got the job. The staff I spoke to were really friendly and helpful. It felt like a personal experience, not like I was talking to a robot with a script, which is always so nice. I would definitely recommend NL to anyone.
Pros
friendly, helpful, supportive
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NL Recruitment?