Nobilis Homecare

Nobilis Homecare Employee Reviews

A typical day at work is tiring, it is not for the faint hearted. You deal with end of life clients and people with specific needs. Everyday you will learn something new about a diagnosis or a specific communication need etc. Management in nobilis is well structured, if you cannot get along with someone there is always someone else to talk to. It gives a lot of opportunity to discuss comfortably with a member of staff. The workplace culture is laid back and energised, sometimes there are conflicts but usually these are sorted, there are enough members of staff to get on with at least half of them comfortably. The hardest part is dealing with excrement on a daily basis and seeing people at the end of their lives, it is not for the faint hearted. the most enjoyable part for me is seeing the difference you make to people's lives and the smiles you can encourage out of someone having a bad day.
Pros
Lunch break, available extra shifts, can work alot of hours
Cons
Long hours, can be hard on you physically and mentally
Wonderful company to work for they always have there’s staffs and clients best interests at heart. Should you wish to progress there is always a helping hand in branch or from management. Truly a wonderful company and amazing people
Pros
Great mileage
Cons
There aren’t any
Within my role, I receive constant praise and affirmation which motivates me to do well at my job. It is a fast-paced environment with a 10/10 team who all strive to get the work done. Management is top tier and the job itself is rewarding as you are helping people everyday. You're never alone, there is always someone to help and you can pick up the job quickly. There is something new to be learnt everyday as no day is ever the same.
I started work at Nobilis last year in Customer Service and have progressed so much in that time both professionally and personally.I was given exceptional training and mentoring by my branch manager and this continues in my new role. I feel valued and that my role actually counts and makes a difference for both the business and our clients.It is a fast paced and sometimes challenging job but it is immensely rewarding and ideally I will stay with the company for the rest of my career, in which ever capacity that brings... It is an expanding well run family business in the truest sense of the phrase. It really is a big family of like minded people who place true value on the best interests of our clients who remain at the forefront of our growth, along with the desire to be the best in our sector.
Pros
Job progression, Supportive upper management, progressive company, well paid, great hours and a truly caring culture
Cons
None!
So far this company as been brilliant very professional a joy to be involved with communication is spot on looking forward to a very long future with this company
8 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experiences at Nobilis care. We really value and appreciate your comments.
I work as a front-line care worker in North Somerset. I love my service users and helping them with their daily tasks. Nobilis really care about their staff and the progression is available to those who want it. Nobilis are dedicated to learning and development which gives the whole team confidence to ask questions and feel prepared when on shift.
Pros
Competitive pay and benefits
26 March 2021
I love my job, the staff I work with and management are highly supportive. They give me the flexibility I need in my day to day life and find the job very satisfying and rewarding
8 April 2021
I have been with Nobilis for 3 months and so pleased and proud to work for such a great company. I have formed some amazing relationships already. Nobilis are very passionate about the care they provide and I am thrilled to be apart of that. I couldn't recommended working for Nobilis enough and so happy I accepted the job offer! I can genuinely say I love my job!
26 March 2021
I have been working at Nobilis for the last 18 months and I really enjoy working for this company.The pay rates are very competitive and they will always try to work around you to offer a work-life balance.What’s more is you can do health and social care NVQ’s which are fully funded by the company. The clients I look after are one of the reasons I love my job. No day is ever the same and it’s such a rewarding job. The company pay shadowing and training which really makes you feel welcome when you first join. If you are looking for a progressive employer that treats staff with compassion and respect I would recommend Nobilis Care.
Pros
Great rates of pay, enhanced weekend rates
26 March 2021
I like being busy and this job is busy from the minute you get in, the responsibility is high and you have to be on your feet which I love and keeps you thinking.
Pros
Amazing team
26 March 2021
I have been working with Nobilis for several months now, what a great team! From the colleagues in my branch to the colleagues and managers in other branches, the support and dedication is amazing! It's great to feel valued and to know that if I need any support the Nobilis team is there. The managers are fully involved and so willing to listen and support every step of the way. I love the fact that you can make a difference in Health & Social Care at last.
Pros
Good pay rate, appreciation as a carer and professional and meeting/working with great people.
Cons
Can be stressful job but the support is there if you ask.
26 March 2021
Working at Nobilis has built my confidence, everyone here is lovely - we're like a family. I would highly recommend working with Nobilis, they are supportive, understanding and will always push you to be your best :)
Pros
everything
26 March 2021
I love my job at Nobilis. I’ve only been in role for 3 months but the culture is really inclusive. It’s a family run business run on family values and places the employee and client at the heart of everything. A challenging role but in a really exciting environment with room to grow!
26 March 2021
I have worked for Nobilis for a few months now and I am really enjoying it! everyone is supportive and friendly No day is the same its always varied. There is always support, I recommend Nobilis a great relaxed place to work.
26 March 2021
Great friendly team with many departments.Supportive management - enjoy coming into work Career development and training there if you would like it.
Pros
Work Life balance, great salary
26 March 2021
I’ve just completed my first few days at Nobilis care and everyone is really friendly and welcoming.Nobilis care are really going places and are able to offer a career not just a “job”If you are looking for a fresh start with a friendly company I would definitely recommend!
Pros
Career progression, competitive pay, job satisfaction
26 March 2021
Management were awful no support and had a go if you wouldnt cover someone elses shifts worked for long periods off time with not travel time or break time and very few days off. Often found at double up calls on my own. Always put calls to far apart and when disputed managenent would always be rude. Manager barley left office and when visit the office the would al be sat there feet on the table. While staff were out there struggling to cover calls or even get a day off!!
Pros
Clients were lovely
Cons
No breaks no support long hours
26 March 2021
Dear Sir/Madam,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your experiences at Nobilis Care. This is certainly not a shared experience among our current workforce.In order to enable us to understand your concerns in more detail I would like to encourage you to contact me, Mark Piper on 0238 001 083. Or by email outlining some of the concerns that you hold and providing more detail about your experiences. My email address is Mark.piper@nobilis.co.ukThank you and we wish you all the best in the futureMark on behalf of Nobilis Care
Lovely work colleagues, but manager is happy one minute then the next has an issue with everyone. Very unprofessional, makes you uneasy and if your jobs safe or not. Its all about the hours they are providing not the service that’s being delivered. Carers do there best but with the on going intake in hours always being asked to work extra. Rotas are a shambles and change daily. A lot of improvement needed with office management and coordinator. Clients and care staff are lovely and work there hardest to deliver a good service.
Pros
Lovely clients, great carer staff to work with.
Cons
Poor management.
26 March 2021
I’ve worked with Nobils for a little while now and it’s a rollercoaster (not always a good one). Most of my colleagues are absolutely wonderful and go above and beyond for the clients however, some of the office staff aren’t the greatest. When times get tough with work in the office it is taken out on the staff that go out in the community; this isn’t fair at all. Schedules are constantly changed sometimes even whilst you’re working which leaves the clients confused and unhappy and even the worker confused. Having things taken out on the staff isn’t okay and should not happen; it should remain professional and not become a blame game or school ground pettiness between staff and management.
Pros
Lovely clients
Cons
Not always the kindest
26 March 2021
I have now worked for Nobilis for a number of years and has now made senior can honestly say I have never been in a job where i have been at my happiest, Its rewarding in so many ways, The management , team leaders and other office staff are some of the best i have come across helping at every turn when needed. It has a great team of carers through the area's of the company. Your efforts are recognised even in the current crises going on. I LOVE MY JOB....
Pros
Amazing clientele
Cons
travel time
26 March 2021
This was my first job working in care and Nobilis was a really good company for this. I received great training and there was always someone on the other end of the phone if I needed them which meant I always felt supported. I really enjoyed my time working in such a rewarding job.
Pros
High levels of support, good training, job security, lovely clients and carers
  1. Employee reviews