NonStop Consulting

Working at NonStop Consulting: 4 NonStop Consulting Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Competitive,

Salary is very low for the amount of work you produce /expected to do& no benefits to substitute this - fancy building reminds you of how they can afford to increase salary so not motivating, a lot of leavers too high commission structure, so if you do perform well consistently you will see this play out for you but it could take over a year realistically - recruitment is unpredictable so those who love sales go for it

Joining NonStop was truly life changing

I joined NonStop Consulting way back in 2015. At the time I had some working experience, but nothing really recruitment related.I started in pardubice (Czech Republic) before moving to the Prague office. I had the chance to learn new skills that have been incredibly valuable to me in both my career and also my personal life.I only planned to work in Czech Republic for 6 months, after that I hoped to move to the London office. But I fell in love with Prague and the culture of the Prague office. Being surrounded by other successful people at NonStop really drove me on to become one of them. 7 years on, I can only say my decision was truly life changing. I've gone from trainee to a head of a department, and on the way saved more money than I could have ever imagined was possible.Having said all that, it came with it's challenges. I've read some of the other reviews on here that draw on the negatives of working at NonStop, but I believe these are actually negatives of working in recuirtment and not a fair reflection on the company. It's a job where you have to work hard in order to achieve success. It can be quite tough to see others in the company earning pay cheques over 20k Euro's when it's not going so well for yourself. It's easy on the other hand to fall into a negative mindest as a result of this. It's something even I went through myself.There is absolutely no doubting one thing about NonStop; if you apply the feedback, remain motivated, have a positive attitude, like earning money, want to progress and have a little bit of natural recruitment talent. You'll be successful -

Pros

High earning potential, career pathplan/career progression, international travel

Cons

Phone based, sales

Insights into NonStop Consulting

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Fun workplace in Prague

Fun atmosphere in Prague outside the office. However the sour environment caused by directors and leaders is apparent. Very high staff turnover. Small Czeck wage in Prague and just about covers appartment rental and living costs.

Pros

Life outside office in Prague

Cons

Negative leaders who force people out

Excellent

The job involves opening and closing of the building, maintenance of the building, plumbing work,painting of the building ,minor electrical repair, waste management,recycling and classroom setup,theatre,studio for external clients for letting.

Pros

Am enjoying it because you different things on daily basis.

Cons

Not really, some clients stay beyond their time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NonStop Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

NonStop Consulting reviews by location

• NonStop Consulting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?