Norgine

Norgine Reviews: Working at Norgine

United Kingdom9 reviews

Keep you on agency for years

The hours were long and the staff bully others they was allowed to make fun of disabled staff and nothing was said to them, training is not given you just have to jump in and try to learn as you go the management are rarely seen and standoffish

Pros

4 days off

Cons

Long hours horrible staff

Terrible.

Absolutely terrible place to work. Clueless management in pathetic, childish-like working environment. Unless you're friends with people already there, you've got no chance of sticking it out. Boring, hot, tedious work which I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy. Stay away, that's my advice. They make laxatives, and pretty much every member of staff needs to munch on a few packets to stop all the bullsh*t that comes out of their mouths. I've had a lot of jobs, and this one is definitely at the bottom of the pile. You've been warned!!!

Insights into Norgine

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Not a nice company

My experience in packaging is that of a distinct separation between permanent and agency staff.A lot of childish wind ups which some would class as psychological bullying If you’re working a 12 hour shift in this kind of environment, it becomes very stressful, very quickly. It’s a hot uncomfortable environment and you only meet people on your shift.

Pros

Lots of time off due to the shift pattern so that may suit people with childcare issues

Cons

Long hours, poor management, unpleasant permanent staff

Definitely Toxic

Your face needs to fit. Toxic managers and staff rewarded with promotions rather than being dealt with. Care more about money than staff well-being. Some wonderful people there who are underpaid and overworked. Exec team thinking the company doesn’t need Admin staff when we help in so many ways. Unsympathetic Manager. A robotic fake of a human.

Pros

Nice desks

Cons

Toxic Managers

Nice company with good benefits

Norgine was overall a good company to work for but my opinion was that management did tend to favour more senior management. I would encourage people to work here as they are a good company with lots of benefits and a great start to a young persons career or for someone to gain more experience.This was my first HR role and I gained a lot of experience and completed my cipd level 3 so I am grateful to Norgine for the time I was there.

Pros

Benefits, flexible hours, canteen, on site parking

Toxic

One of the most toxic offices I have ever worked. Culture of blame, no one takes responsibility and senior management are utterly inept. Everyone is frightened to speak up unless your face fits...

Not the best.

The job involves a lot of kind of manual dexterity and they are a very clicky lot to work with. The guys who have the permanent contracts are particularly disdained in their attitude to those new factory hands who come in on a similar pay grade.

Awful.

Lots of favouritism going on here. Many issues within the company that no one seems to want to solve. No care for the employees wellbeing, they really do lack in having a duty of care. The pay is good and they use that to keep you there and treat you awful. Would not recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Free drinks machine

Cons

Bad treatment of some employees

Good

Overall the company is good to work for. There are a few issues within the company which would be the same in every other company. Most of the staff are very friendly, including the CEO.

Pros

Free Drinks machine, Flex Time

Cons

Complex structure, GXP environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Norgine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement