Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust
View all Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust reviews

Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust

Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust Employee Review

Nice place to work

Nice job, worked with great people but long shifts and no flexibility for when you lose your mobility as I have due to severe arthritis. Good salary but lots of responsibility for it.

Pros

Working with tiny babies

Cons

Long shifts, unsociable hours

5.0Job security/advancement

Supportive management

This can be a fast paced profession, you are however able to approach and discuss any concerns and or worries. Very regular team meetings with the opportunity to discuss all aspects of the job. There is the opportunity to speak to your team leader/ manager one to one also.

Pros

Support

Cons

Changing shifts

oncology pharmacy

good staff friendly pharmacy department can be more organised and supportive at times, in general good progression, can improved on helping new starters and providing more training

I will miss it.

I was a podiatry assistant and have just finished. All i can say is the podiatry team are all amazing and i have enjoyed every moment working for them. I worked at Scunthorpe hospital and have developed so many new skills from the podiatry team at the diabetes centre which has helped me to get into uni so i can go study to become a podiatrist. I dont have a bad word to say about this job role or the staff. Will miss them all and hopefully in 3 years i will work along side them all again as a qualified podiatrist.

Pros

Great team support and all very friendly. Great for obtaining new skills.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?