Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust

Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews in Scunthorpe

Scunthorpe7 reviews

2.8Pay & benefits

Insights into Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust

Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Productive and hard working team

The Medicine Speciality Teams are very busy environments to work within. Due to this, they forge very strong administration teams, and I have thoroughly enjoyed having the opportunity to manage one such team. I have had a strong strategic management team above me, who have pushed me to try for personal and professional improvement.

Supportive management

This can be a fast paced profession, you are however able to approach and discuss any concerns and or worries. Very regular team meetings with the opportunity to discuss all aspects of the job. There is the opportunity to speak to your team leader/ manager one to one also.

Pros

Support

Cons

Changing shifts

oncology pharmacy

good staff friendly pharmacy department can be more organised and supportive at times, in general good progression, can improved on helping new starters and providing more training

I will miss it.

I was a podiatry assistant and have just finished. All i can say is the podiatry team are all amazing and i have enjoyed every moment working for them. I worked at Scunthorpe hospital and have developed so many new skills from the podiatry team at the diabetes centre which has helped me to get into uni so i can go study to become a podiatrist. I dont have a bad word to say about this job role or the staff. Will miss them all and hopefully in 3 years i will work along side them all again as a qualified podiatrist.

Pros

Great team support and all very friendly. Great for obtaining new skills.

Busy environment

Increasing demands due to ageing population. Very rewarding when wards are staffed correctly and good patient care can be given. Good to work as a team

Nice place to work

Nice job, worked with great people but long shifts and no flexibility for when you lose your mobility as I have due to severe arthritis. Good salary but lots of responsibility for it.

Pros

Working with tiny babies

Cons

Long shifts, unsociable hours

Friendly and positive work place

The staff within the Accident and Emergency department are very warm and welcoming. The running of the department by the sister in charge is managed very well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7