Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust

Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust Job security & advancement reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & benefits
3.5Job security & advancement

NLaG

Working for NLaG has been a big learning curve for me on so many levels. Not only because I have come from South Africa and had wrongly made certain assumptions based on the fact that South Africa used to be a UK Colony and thought that the two cultures would be fairly similar. I have learned a lot of new skills considering I have completely changed my career as I am a qualified Tool, Jig & Die Maker and served 4 years at sea in the merchant marines as a junior marine engineer. I get on with most people and find that I am a far better people person that ever before. I am still not fully confident in the top level management at NLaG but I am not alone there and who is ever fully confident in the management of the company they work for. On the whole I am very happy with my job and am would like a weekend job to help with the growing costs of living as this is always increasing at a massive rate but earnings do not keep up.

Pros

Work with people a lot in my job and feel I am quite good at this.

Cons

As with all positions, there is always so much more to learn, but at least I am eager to do so.

Nhs

Great to be a part of this NHS Trust. Lots of opportunities are available here. I gained multiple qualifications whilst working here and I would recommend it.

Friendly and positive work place

The staff within the Accident and Emergency department are very warm and welcoming. The running of the department by the sister in charge is managed very well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?