NORTHUMBERLAND COLLEGE Pay & benefits reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom38 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 39 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Typical day varied from day to day Supporting students with varying degrees of learning disability, taking notes in class for those unable to do so Create assignment guides to assist students towards completion of assignments. Managing challenging behaviour and students who have mental health issues. During period of student review I would input the review onto Pro Monitor. Responsible for initial assessments of student and the completion of support plans input directly onto Pro Monitor during student interview with tutor prior to commencement of the course. Attending meetings with course team leaders,student parent/carer and professional representative to resolve issues raised during meetings. Also part of my role Mentor new staff Retrain existing staff when required Update student records on Pro Monitor Supervise staff during periods of student review updating reviews completed
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more NORTHUMBERLAND COLLEGE reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at NORTHUMBERLAND COLLEGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 39 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about NORTHUMBERLAND COLLEGE
- What is the paid holiday policy like at NORTHUMBERLAND COLLEGE? How many days do you get per year?One person answered
- What would you suggest NORTHUMBERLAND COLLEGE management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at NORTHUMBERLAND COLLEGE?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at NORTHUMBERLAND COLLEGE?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at NORTHUMBERLAND COLLEGE?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at NORTHUMBERLAND COLLEGE? What are the steps along the way?