NRL Limited

NRL Limited Employee Reviews

Invest in individuals personal development and genuine progression opportunities available

As with most companies you get out what you put in. All staff are very friendly and can't recall meeting someone that wasn't genuine and easy to get on with across the whole business.Management have a genuine desire to support career development and will invest in recognised courses and CPD development opportunities.Nice company to work for.With any recruitment / sales job hours can be long but NRL offer elements of flexibility with remote working and flexible working hours to offset this somewhat.

Pros

A lot of effort invested in building culture, flexible working (remote and hours), Friendly Staff, Investment in employees

Cons

Can be long hours (to be expected with sales / recruitment)

Great Workplace

I am coming up to two years in my role at NRL and have learnt and built so much along the way. Great team & great opportunities here, look forward to seeing how my career progresses in the future with them.

Pros

Flexi Working, Team outings, Benefits (Medical), Progression opportunities

A fantastic place to work and grow

I began my career with NRL as an apprentice and now, years later, I couldn't be happier with my decision to join this wonderful company.I am given plenty of freedom and flexibility to carry out my work, and support is always readily available if needed. I have also been provided many opportunities for further training and development, which have helped me to enhance my skills and opened up new opportunities for my career.The culture within the business makes NRL an incredibly enjoyable place to work - the company genuinely stands by its values and all individuals are treated with care and respect.

Pros

Lots of freedom and flexibility to carry out your work, everyone's opinion is always listened to and considered

A genuinely great company to work for

Many businesses have big bold company values adorning the walls, refreshingly NRL is one of those businesses that lives up to them.Everyone you deal with meets these values and gives you mutual respect - regardless of your seniority. This is also seen within the senior leadership team and the family who own the business, and it really helps to make you feel valued. There's no feeling of any kind of hierarchy, everyone's opinion is just as important.Since starting I've had lots of opportunity to take on more responsibility and have brought my own ideas to the table which have always been welcomed and genuinely considered.

Pros

Lots of autonomy and opportunity to suggest improvements

Cons

Small teams, so not always many vacancies

Excellent company

Only short duration contracts but when you do work it’s 96 hours per week good team good management overall a very good company just a shame the contracts are so short

Amazing place to be

I have been working here for a few months now and i honestly couldnt of wished for a better place to work... Management and staff are a pleasure to work with. Everyone is one big family and always willing to get involved to help out other team members. The culture is amazing its very relaxed but yet everyone is commited to getting the job done, they are also very supportive when it come to studies and personal development

Terrible management

Worst company I have ever worked for. Put in a grievance against two colleagues and nothing ever got resolved which resulted in me resigning. Terrible communication shocking attitude toward new staff.

Helpful and always paid

Nobody in the building industry likes agencies but in my 20 year experience they are definitely best of a bad bunch , never had any issues with pay and always really helpful

no motivation

I found the firm totally rubbish and very much demanding. Would not recommend. The management should be reshaped. Very little support or guide to those who have been hired to do a job. Keep away.

Pros

Cons

very dominant

Good agency

Good to work for paid regularly and on time no complaints about the firm . Only down side was no travel paid for the distance between home and job but the wages covered it but long hrs work and 3hrs traveling between home and job each day

Don’t trust half the people there

Not a pleasant place to work some nice people but only the odd few, hardly any training they just expect you to be shown once then know it The leadership team need to open up there eyes , don’t trust HR either too busy being a busy body. Avoid

Nrl ltd.

NRL Ltd have limited work and don't assist with outside project requirements.You must be willing to work away from homw=e as the projects are scattered throughout the u.k.

Poor management

I had the misfortune of working for this company through another agency. They are full of false promises to get the most from people. Working conditions are poor and if anything is said your out. Very clicky and would never recommended, glad now to be working for a good company.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, underpaid constantly, very clicky. Poor company

Good friendly company to work for

Always trying to locate all the testers in work.very rarely not working.never had problems with any of the office staff and always on hand when needed

Pros

Cons

Traveling and working away

Work place

Easy job nice people manrger not the best with the employees good pay not bad hours to work at close to home lovely people at the time I was working for the company

Pros

No pros

Cons

Only half hour brake

very good

I enjoyed sub arc welding and a typical day at work for me was very good. I worked at NRL from November 2016 until March 2018 and the welders I worked with knew there jobs, it was a pleasure to work with these guys. most of them I've worked with for over 25 years.

Pros

good supervision

Ok, helpfull.

I have had many jobs through NRL agency. They are always polite and helpful when working with them. I have never had pay issues and always trying to help you find a job that suits you.

Was not paid for my work on site

5 days on hourly rate and was never paid for it, chased the money for a while before giving up. Keep clear of this company. Take advantage of labour with no honesty or care for the workers

Poor communication

After applying for numerous jobs in the same field, nrl never get back to me to say I've got the job or to give me a reason why not yet they will continue to send me text messages about vacancies for the same jobs for weeks

Nrl (ferrybridge)

This has to be one of the best agencies in the UK. I met one of the directors once each week. He showed interest in the job. Every week the pay was on time and always correct.I was contracted to a Spanish contractor (enwesa) My co workers were Spanish and I found out they were good at what they did, i had the opportunity to learn a little of the language. The worse part of the job, was having to move all the welding equipment up and down the various levels of the job. would have been better if they had employed a couple of welders mates.

Pros

excellent rate of pay

Cons

no helpers employed

A great place to work but very few people who are on Agency ever get a contact.Some Agency workers have been there for over 6 years and have reached Supervisor role but still no contract. Tend to be laid off when workload drops but taken back on as soon as it picks up.

Pros

Good rate of pay and good working hours

Cons

Lack of chance for full time contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NRL Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement