NSS
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

NSS Employee Reviews

Minimum wage.. says it all

It's commercial window cleaning.Ok if you like leaving the house at 05.30 for the minimum wage.You are given a van (strictly for work use only).8 hours paid work, back home at 14.30.Then plan your route (20+ jobs) for the next day in your own time.The boss hardly speaks to you (prefers to send out emails and texts).To be fair, the job would be ok for the right money.

Pros

Always back home for 14.30, van provided for work use.

Cons

Early starts, dirty work, poor wages.

Company.mall atm.

Es NSS sequrity job m bahut achchhe work hota h.Mujhe apni dress cleen or press yaani saaf safai ka rakh rakhab.or time se 10 mint pahale company attend karana or jab tak dusari sift baale aa jate .ou ko sab batakar time out karna or gate pe achchhe checking karna har workar in or out karate time .or company ke Boss ko salute or apne kaam se happy rakhna.compani ki achchhe surksha b nigrani karna .apna main kaam h.

Insights into NSS

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Terrible management and bad wages.

Have to sort your own jobs in your own time, when you take annual leave you are made to basically make up for it when you come back and have double the amount of work to do that week. No communication whatsoever, bad equipment, never given what is needed to fulfill jobs and never briefed about jobs so basically turn up and get laughed at 9/10. Wages are shocking and don't even cover the cost of living let alone being able to actually enjoy your money. PCNs taken from wages and no help provided to pay towards them.

Abwechslung und entspannte Atmosphäre

Bin recht zufrieden 😀 Abwechslung und nette Begegnungen mit Behörden und Regierung zusammenarbeiten!

Sangat produktif

Sangat produktif dan sigap dalam melakukan suatu pekerjaan ditempat maupun di luar tempat ( lapangan).

Their is none

Nss do not value their staff no health and safety at all and in less your family your on your own very poor company managers do not care about any employees hr are very poor wages are very poor

Pros

Cons

Very poor

I loved working with them.

Everything was great. Wish it was longer. I really can't say anything negative about the company. They treat their employees like family. Anytime I needed them and called them they got right back to me if they didn't answer.

Cons

A complete shamble, poor management, poor equipment,unsafe vehicles

Since Starting with the company it has been constant down hill journey.Extremely poor management that lack the ability to read a map and plan the most cost effective route.Extremely poor kit and no support for new kit, when I started I had a broken pole no cloths and a bent squeegee and it took over a month to be replaced.Never got any cloths tho had to buy my own.No information given regarding work or site requirements. Always being made to look like a fool turning up to jobs without the correct briefing.It is also totally impossible to contact payroll.I would advise anyone thinking about joining NSS to seriously consider your other options first.Could be a good job but sadly not at the present time.

Pros

Van

Cons

Every other aspect

Use to be a great place to work. Not anymore

Too many inexperienced supervisors and not enough staff. Worked there for 38 years. Was a great place to work until the last 6 years and the organization started going downhill. Don't really care about staff. Only about creditation. No real leader there anymore. CFO is in charge

Pros

Non

Cons

No full time employment

Great work environment

I truly enjoyed working here at Natural Stone Solutions.They are all like family and encourage people to succeed.They have great work ethics and help whenever you ask. Very clean place and take pride in their work. Honest and genuine.Couldn't ask for a nicer owners. I especially liked working while learning new skills and how to create things.The only thing I can honestly say would be considered a downfall,would be heavy workload. Although I would recommend for anyone in this field.

Pros

Excellent Owners

Cons

Heavy lifting

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NSS?

It' is not a professional work ,it is services for humanity .

Nss is best for those who work for humanity and they are not selfish. It' teach is alot of things like management,humanity, togetherness, It provides very amazing experience that help in real life situation.

Motivations

Accueil les clients, regarder planning client ,contacte client international et explique client des informations des articals,propose bonne consie pour les achte et grantis. En caisse payement et faire comptabilité ,gérer bar et faire service et des barrasses Dresser les tables,encaisser les paiements,déclaration en salle ,faire le planning du personnel et salle,communication au Personnel,faire les paiements de salaire et fiches. Personne de référence pour les clients d’une usine textile et clients internationaux Présentation de la qualité des produits et des différentes marchandises,fait mise en place.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

chaque repos

Social Work

It's social work, doing skits and awareness campaigns on social issues. Only join if you like to do social work because the people in this organisation are very serious about their work.

Great experience

Helping others and social work can be achieved through them and gives a peace of mind. We should always strive to work for our society and NSS gives us a chance to do that.

Fun workplace

I liked the time i worked with the NSS. My commanding officer was a very nice and generous person and helped me grow a lot and i developed a great personality under his guidance. I would recommend everyone to be a part of the NSS.

Efficient, friendly, pressurised but rewarding

NSS had been a supplier to CGL and when they learned of my redundancy they asked it I could assist in bringing all of their employment / servicing agreements, appointments up to date and tailor all of their employment processes to be in line with all Health & Safety aspects. Following a meeting at my home it was agreed that I would require approximately six months to complete this. I started work three days later, the day that I was officially made redundant from CGL

excelente

bien, me parece un buen trabajo realizado saludos

Bingung

Sesuai standar .berkerja dibawah tekanan untuk maju

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Kesejahteraan

Only part time work

Was not employed but a few months due to being hired full time by company. There was no benefits offered. Would be a good job for retired person who was looking for extra income.

Pros

Flexable hours of work

Cons

No benifits offered

Very hard to get along with the recruiter

Was not happy with the management it was very difficult to get along with the manager . He was very argumentative and didn't really have time to talk when you had a problem .

Pros

good pay

Cons

recruiter attitude

friendly atmosphere

A very friendly place to work with good colleagues.Some interesting projects to work on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement