Working at NSS in Aberdeen: 1 ReviewReview this company
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 48 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Assisting in the donation off blood in varies locations through out the North East off Scotland.I have learnt that this type off work in not challenging enough for my abilities. Although it is worth while position it is also very repetitive and does not stretch my previous capabilities.
worth while job
work every weekend.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 11 survey responses
Insights into NSS
What people like
- Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
- Ability to learn new things
- Sense of belonging
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NSS?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 48 reviews
Ratings by category
3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.2 out of 5 stars for Management
3.4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare NSS with
Questions about NSS
- What is the most stressful part about working at NSS?3 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at NSS?One person answered
- What benefits does NSS offer?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at NSS?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at NSS?One person answered
- What is the dress code at NSS?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at NSS?One person answered
- What would you suggest NSS management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at NSS?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at NSS?One person answered