NSS

NSS Employee Reviews for Window Cleaner

Window Cleaner3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews

3.2Pay & benefits

Minimum wage.. says it all

It's commercial window cleaning.Ok if you like leaving the house at 05.30 for the minimum wage.You are given a van (strictly for work use only).8 hours paid work, back home at 14.30.Then plan your route (20+ jobs) for the next day in your own time.The boss hardly speaks to you (prefers to send out emails and texts).To be fair, the job would be ok for the right money.

Pros

Always back home for 14.30, van provided for work use.

Cons

Early starts, dirty work, poor wages.

Their is none

Nss do not value their staff no health and safety at all and in less your family your on your own very poor company managers do not care about any employees hr are very poor wages are very poor

Pros

Cons

Very poor

Insights into NSS

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

A complete shamble, poor management, poor equipment,unsafe vehicles

Since Starting with the company it has been constant down hill journey.Extremely poor management that lack the ability to read a map and plan the most cost effective route.Extremely poor kit and no support for new kit, when I started I had a broken pole no cloths and a bent squeegee and it took over a month to be replaced.Never got any cloths tho had to buy my own.No information given regarding work or site requirements. Always being made to look like a fool turning up to jobs without the correct briefing.It is also totally impossible to contact payroll.I would advise anyone thinking about joining NSS to seriously consider your other options first.Could be a good job but sadly not at the present time.

Pros

Van

Cons

Every other aspect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare NSS with

NSS reviews by location

• NSS
  • Window Cleaner
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?