Nursdoc

Working at Nursdoc: 17 Nursdoc Reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews

It's an Agency

They have a lot of work for RGN's in the City, less so for HCA's. Their HR dept is fantastic though. Every time I've asked for a reference they've always been really responsive. They've always paid on time too.

Awful- don’t waste your time

Severely underpaid - pay never goes up.Terrible work environment.Awful management.Rude colleagues.Not good work life balance. Have to pay ridiculous amount to park there.

Insights into Nursdoc

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and fun workplace

A great company to work for with the ability to progress with your career. Ever supportive management and a good office atmosphere. I would recommend anyone wanting to build a career at Nursdoc.

Pros

Career Progression and Support

Unprofessional company

Nursdoc is not a good company, I was messed around a lot and calls/requests we’re not not answered by management, I would avoid this company if possible.

Pros

Cons

To many to mention

Brilliant Agency To Work For

Nursdoc have been amazing, fast sign up and give regular work. I have Nursdoc as my core job now as they offered me permanent shifts as a senior hca. The office team are amazing and very friendly and helpful. You get confirmation of your shifts which is helpful. Pay rate is incredible and weekly pay is helpful. I can see me never leaving this place. Brilliant.

Former Health Care. No shifts. Paid for Uniform

You start buying the uniform with their logo, never used, never see my money back. They promise will have job for you... Get call by the time shifts should be already started and expend your money and time to go by National Rail train somewhere to work half a shift? No way you can get any good in this company. Stay away from it, just waste of money, time and energy.

Cons

Not shifts. Paid uniform, never used.

Don’t work at Nursdoc

Awful company to work for didn’t get paid properly at the start of may and still haven’t been paid it (end of July). Haven’t had any work for about 2 months either!

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Don’t pay you properly

workplace and prompt payment

A good organisation to work with, with no delay in wages. Offers the choice to work any part of the country, provided you inform the team in good time

Nursdoc always have jobs, however the way they book staff and the organizational is quit stressful.

The pay rate is good in comparation to other organizations, however they should pay better in regards to their service cost, meaning that they charge the clients very expensive

Excellent

Good place to work. Regular work and staff pleasant. They care about their staff and their clients. They aim to please and provide best service possible.

Pros

Good rates

Cons

Good company to work for

Worked for this company a short while, I had no problems, timesheets were out in and an email acknowledged it then pay on time every week. Had to pay for training (not good) but wages were good, staff were great but sadly as no work near my area kings lynn. I was forced to look for work elsewhere but wouldn’t have left company if there was plenty of work.

Great Stuff

Good working ways Flexible Happy Co-operate team work good places to work transparent equal oppertunities good links to work doors opened good relationships

Pros

regular shifts available

Cons

short notice

Nursdoc is a fantastic place to work. Staff are professional at all times and great to work with. The company is structured well with plenty of progression opportunities.

Great Workplace

Great atmosphere, hard working and good benefits. Ways to move up or around the company as well good people to work with and friendly and welcoming recommended

Pros

Summer partys, champange Fridays, dress down fridays

Cons

Stressful which is part of the job!

Is not a thrusting Angency anymore

The most Consulters are very unprofessional and rude, not respectful agency.The quality drop so much and most of the Carer’s left for better money for other companies.

No job security but good for extra work

Working the community providing palliative car, the clients are nice but you are not paid mileage or travel allowance. Usually a set rate for the day but this can be changed without notice. Give me availability weeks in advance and usually dont find out what mi working till a day or two before.

Fantastic Company

Very professional consultants, working closely to assure all personal needs are met. Fantastic company structure, however with the strive to always improve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nursdoc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Nursdoc with

Learn about Nursdoc in popular locations

• Nursdoc