Nurseplus
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Nurseplus Employee Reviews

United Kingdom651 reviews

What happened Durham

Used to love working here! Great culture, lovely staff, approachable and friendly office staff, could drop in whenever and chat. No problem to big or too small for the manger to handle. The manager has moved to another branch and has been replaced with her polar opposite! Unapproachable, less friendly, more condescending, less professional, and just not a people person. The office staff don’t even appear happy and they’re trying so hard to make up for his lack of people skills. Such a shame, it really was a fantastic office with excellent service.

Pros

There are other branches in the area

Cons

Lack of leadership

Amazing

Love working with nurseplus always supportive, many shifts to choose from good pay really nice ladys in the office, always meets you with smile and positive attitude,

Pros

Holiday paid

Cons

Paper time sheets

Insights into Nurseplus

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Enjoyed my time there and the jobs were variable if you wanted a change of environment and clientele.

Been a while since I workedfor this company, but staff were supportive and knowledgeable. Training was enjoyable and not too over bearing. Shifts were offered on a regular basis, so it was easy to pick and choose shift that benefitted my personal circumstances. Staff offering the shifts were always polite and helpful with any advice needed.

Good company, but communication and management needs improvement.

Good company with flaws. Very flexible. Continously training and development via online courses. Paid update training. Ì like working at this company.

Excellent

it has been an amazing experience working with Nurseplus, there is room for advancement and growth. supportive management and great team work among team members and employers.

It's a good company to work with

Working with this company helps me develop my skills gradually as a caregiver. With the support from the company, right from the trainer at the training office and the friendly attitude of the HR and the support team, I feel happy doing my job as a caregiver.

Pros

Free training and time flexible

Productive and Supportive

I work for Dorchester Nurseplus and have done for many years now. Nurseplus office staff have been there for me when i needed them in bad times and good times, their support has been invaluable. I work in all different kinds of care settings, and every day is different, some days harder than others but i gain great satisfaction and you are always learning new skills from each different job that you do.

Pros

very good training to cope with tasks at hand.

Cons

Can be long hours at times.

Company provide very good training

I did not work long time. But company providing very good training, and management is very supportive. Plenty work available. Do not need pay commision

Nurse plus Colchester is a great place to work, they are supportive and professional and we are treated with respect. They are always at the end of the phone if you need help or support and in my experience they have been very flexible with working hours to fit in with your availability.

Very productive, great to work at different places

Supported management Weekly payment Up to date training I love the chances of working for different companies, taking care of unique persons whilst using different skills .No two places are the same .some more challenging then others, but very rewarding .

Pros

Work when you like

Cons

If no work available, can’t earn money

Very good for an agency

Work was plentiful and they to place you where you are comfortable but obviously not always possible depending on what is available.but on the whole a good mix of jobs and very pleasant most of them.

It’s nice working with Nurseplus

I feel secured with Nurseplus and it’s nice working with an with an understandable management. Nurseplus is a place to be in term of a conducive working environment.

Outstanding Employer

Great place to work, instantly felt at home and supported in my role, professional and progressive management structure, cannot recommend highly enough

I loved this place. Amazing people which makes the job fun and rewarding

It's totally a different experience working in Nurseplus. I loved the place. The management is amazing.

Awesome place to work good shifts and lots of jobs ongoing they respond to queries lovely and also sort their staffs out in a good way this is a very reliable company

Pros

Weekly pay

Very fun and friendly

They are very nice and understand you They have helped me out by giving me days that I need and understand when things got to much and they resolved it for me

Professionalism at its zenith.

Excellent training and supervision.I love the fact that my job is flexible and the way the entire team do their follow up to know if we need any help on the job. It gives me a relaxed mind.

Supportive management

I’ve worked for Nurseplus for almost a year and they have been brilliant giving me the chance to start as a carer without having any previous experience, and giving me support and reassurance when I needed it. I recommend Nurseplus for anyone who wants to start a career in care.

Average place too work

Office culture is ok, expected to do oncall through the week with no additional pay. No benefits for working for them except mandatory pension scheme.

Awful company

Poor company to work for. Management have no people skills or knowledge. Not interested in the people that work for them at all. Would not recommend.

Passion and lovely experiences

Nurseplus gave me an opportunity to become a care assistant last year and I haven’t been happier since I started working there, I found my passion helping other and it’s been just incredible experiences since. It is such a lovely team to work with and because it is an agency we get to go to different places and experience new working environments, meet new people and it is simple amazing.

Pros

The Newcastle branch have a lovely team and it is such a pleasure to be able to work with them

Cons

I haven’t found the first bad thing of nurseplus, I really enjoy it there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nurseplus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Nurseplus with

• Nurseplus
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?