Nursery Village

Nursery Village Employee Reviews

A growing nursery and fantastic journey to be apart of!

North Street Nursery is a relatively new nursery and it has been a pleasure to be apart of its growth and development. The nursery has common goals that the whole team is working towards achieving. This creates a really positive nature between staff at the nursery and they work together well to achieve the same thing.

Pros

Bus passes offered to commuting staff & other perks

Really good place to work!

I enjoy so much working in that company, they support you everyday in a professional way but as well in your personal life. Nowadays is not easy to find a good nursery or school where you can enjoy and work using all your potential and feeling appreciate for it. The Manager is always open to new ideas and projects, and she always support us. The families are incredible and we have a really good relationship with them providing feedback and supporting each familiar situation. You can learn a lot working here, is a multicultural and diverse place to work. We celebrate each achievement as a team and I am really proud to be part of a team like this.

Pros

Opportunity to work 4 days, good team work, positive place to work, manager really supportive, first aid training provided, staff benefits

Cons

Best place I have ever worked.

I can honestly say this is the best company which I have ever worked for. I have learnt so much since being taken on and I am supported by not only my colleagues but also highly supported by the management team. Management have supported me immensely not only with my work life but they genuinely have supported and cared for me on a personal aspect outside of work and if I ever have a problem I know someone will be there Day or night to help and support me. I have been given multiple opportunities for training and to build further on my knowledge and help me to improved my daily practise in the nursery. Although the hours are long you are constantly on the go so the day flies by especially as it’s such a happy, positive and friendly environment it’s a joy to be there. The nursery has worked extremely hard building relationships with all agencies, parents and children and have created such strong bonds. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is seeing the children thrive in all areas of their development through the staff support, resources provided and through the trips we take such as going to the farm. I love my job here and can see myself staying here for the long run as I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else.

Pros

Positive environment, Support from colleagues/agencies and management, Friendly staff, Lovely children, Great location as plenty of local trips and chance to interact with the community, Lovely building/rooms, good job and training prospects.

Cons

Long hours but you do get reasonable breaks and time out when needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nursery Village. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7Job security/advancement