Nurture Care Ltd

Nurture Care Ltd Employee Reviews

It is a busy day caring for the child which is enjoyable, my colleges are hard working and management are supportive as well, not been here long but enjoy the role.
I have met some amazing strong children in my time with Nurture Care. It really pushes you to your limits as it’s such an emotional job. I have learnt many things by working alongside various skilled co-workers such as HCA’s and Nurses. The job it’s self has given me extreme confidence to look at other avenues within complex care that I could maybe go down in the future. I can’t argue with the pay as I personally feel it is very well paid however Christmas/New Years isn’t that great as it is paid time and a quarter & no incentive on bank holidays. When issues are raised with management it takes them a long time to come back with something (that’s if they ever do) and do tend to blame other issues on “miss communication”. Overall, I would give the job 5/5 however, management do let it down.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Very good atmosphere, kind and polite people. They help with everything. If you are new, they explain everything about your new role and training. would recommend
Management always go out of their way to ensure their staff members are happy. They are open and transparent at all times. Thoroughly enjoy working for this company.
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Non
Management very responsive. have only worked at Nurturecare for a short while and love the family atmosphere they have and are always willing to listen. the training was excellent.
Staff are friendly and cooperative. Good relationship with the patients and the staff are always willing to assist with problems that come up on the job.
They value people and treat them with respect, making a positive change to the clients life is most rewarding, knowing that you helped and care. Also the in house training was very good.
management are always willing to listen and help, training is bespoke and excellent, easy to pickup more shifts if you'd like and plenty of packages available.
loved working with the clients and the team were very approachable. felt at home with the staff and enjoyed being part of the team of dedicated, welcoming and friendly staff, in-house training was very good and based at their own training school.
Management let this company down. False promises, lack of compassion, understanding, always swapping your hours around, very hard to plan your life outside of this company as they expect flexibility 24/7.
Once interview was over l was told l would have a call back within 2 days...it was 3 weeks before l got the call so l decided to give them a try an went for a day training from 10am up to 3pm or so....it was no training as such because we were just reading their own policies, rules and regulations leaflets aloud which l could have been doing by myself at home then l was explained there would be medication workshops and all sorts of different complex conditions training which would be on going for weeks if no months, also having to deal with very serious complex and sudden fits conditions to deal in children without the supervision of a nurse on site just would not do it for me. Plenty of forms to work along to help training and understanding of illness...but still no sign of my payment for training, let down.
I have only worked for nurturecare for two months now. They have a lovely team in the office very helpful. The most enjoyable part of my job was been able to spend time with some amazing people and getting to talk to other healthcare professionals.
Training is good and working with clients is amazing but when seeking support was very hard. Not very organised when it came to being paid at the end of the month.
Pros
Pay
Cons
support
  1. Employee reviews