Nurture Care Ltd

Nurture Care Ltd Management reviews

It is a busy day caring for the child which is enjoyable, my colleges are hard working and management are supportive as well, not been here long but enjoy the role.
I have met some amazing strong children in my time with Nurture Care. It really pushes you to your limits as it’s such an emotional job. I have learnt many things by working alongside various skilled co-workers such as HCA’s and Nurses. The job it’s self has given me extreme confidence to look at other avenues within complex care that I could maybe go down in the future. I can’t argue with the pay as I personally feel it is very well paid however Christmas/New Years isn’t that great as it is paid time and a quarter & no incentive on bank holidays. When issues are raised with management it takes them a long time to come back with something (that’s if they ever do) and do tend to blame other issues on “miss communication”. Overall, I would give the job 5/5 however, management do let it down.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Management always go out of their way to ensure their staff members are happy. They are open and transparent at all times. Thoroughly enjoy working for this company.
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Non
Management very responsive. have only worked at Nurturecare for a short while and love the family atmosphere they have and are always willing to listen. the training was excellent.
management are always willing to listen and help, training is bespoke and excellent, easy to pickup more shifts if you'd like and plenty of packages available.
Management let this company down. False promises, lack of compassion, understanding, always swapping your hours around, very hard to plan your life outside of this company as they expect flexibility 24/7.