O'Neill & Brennan

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

agencycontractrateweekofficepaylongday

Excellent company

Great to work for, very nice agents and they always find decent work for long periods. Never had a problem with them always been good to me and found me work all over Liverpool.

Fun workplace

It's a good company, the salary is always on time,you can work 6 days out of 7 they pay your taxes, I work with them for the last 5 years they are all over the London

Insights into O'Neill & Brennan

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Great Team - Great Place To Work

Every day is different in the office, it's a fast paced environment - great if you like to be kept on your toes. Working with a lovely team who are all friendly and wants to be here to work. Great benefits and room to progress.

Avoid this dodgey firm

They don’t pay your wages and if they do it will be short . So many complaints about other people experiencing the same thing. If you enjoy working for free then this the company for you

Pros

Cons

You don’t get paid

Great place to work and good team

Very good company to work for, loads of benefits included in package. Loads of support from work colleagues and always a positive vibe in the office. Great management and everything in place to ensure each day runs smoothly. Always look forward to a new day as it brings new challenges and exciting jobs to fill. Most enjoyable part of the job has to be speaking to loads of people and helping them into employment.

Good company to work for!

Good company to work for. Plenty of work and get paid on time. Would recommend this company. Has always got work in my area and never had any problems.

Pros

Good pay

Productive and fun workplace

It's a good place to work always available for any support related to the work! professional and committed In bringing labour and safety guarantees to workers It's guaranteed to work and support on a daily basis

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Very good company to work with .

Very good company (Agencyy)to work with has a lot of work and pays on time.Happy to recommend to anyoneI've been working on contracts from Dalia & Paulina Manchester branch for over 3 years now. Always silky-smooth experience..

Pros

Always pay on time

Fair and always straight

Great company never a problem with pay always make sure you get your hours but are not up with the rest on pay yet but will get there. Staff are very welcoming and always answer the phone so 4.5/5 stars for me

Pros

Always has work

Cons

Pay not as good as other agencies

Productive and realiable

They are very organised and reliable to work with them. Am really satisfied with the management teams because they are ready to help you out in kind of any problem.

Pros

No free lunch

Official response from O'Neill & Brennan

8 April 2021
Thank you for your review, our teams always work so hard to ensure our site workers do not bump into any problems along the way.

£68 per day as a ipaf Operator spending 13 hours every day for nothing

Do not ever work for this scammers. Worst Agency ever. Umbrella and fees will collect your 70%+ of your money I worked for about 1 year d never took anything of that i paid. Holidays?? Umbrella?? P60?? Nothing at all. They just collect money

– 6 January 2020
Thank you for your review, your feedback has been passed on to the relevant department. If you have any further issues, please contact hr@oandb.co.uk

Do not work for this company

I have never worked before for such a bad company. They tell you a good rate per hour, but they do not explain what is inside this pay rate. I had to pay for my expenses ( as everyone does ) and as well for the companies HMRC! In the pay per hour, your holiday is included in it and they never mention it until you get paid. To make it a little easier to understand. I was working for £10.5 per hour and the money that I was earning was £7.55 per hour. I was very unsatisfied with their employees as well, I had to text them 3 times and call twice to get a copy of my contract.

– 25 October 2019

Terrible

Very unprofessional. Work contracts are not for as long as they say. Wages are always wrong and no one from the company can be bothered sorting it. Shouldn't have to chase your wages which you worked for. Terrible and unreliable. Don't use!!!

– 3 October 2019
Thank you for your review, your feedback has been passed on to the relevant department. If you have any further issues, then please contact hr@oandb.co.uk

Shady recruitment practices. Greedy.

They advertise the wage much higher than you actually get. They use shady umbrella company's who deduct about 35% of your wages. You have no employees rights and are just thrown away whenever. Unprofessional agency.

Pros

Cons

Unbrella pay. False hourly rate. Awful attitudes.

Ok

This agency is not the best of agencies as they made you work long hours for a low wage. They didnt really show a care for thier employees, more for getting the job done and reaching thier deadlines. It was mainly logistics the agency covered.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, low wage, short breaks

Useless, spineless agents

Worked on a job for Oneill and Brennan and had to wait over two weeks for payment, no explanation or help at all from any staff at various branches.....wouldn’t recommend working for them to even the really desperate

Pros

Decent rate

Cons

You don’t get paid

– 28 November 2018
We are very sorry that you haven't had a good experience of working with us. It certainly doesn't sound like the type of service we usually provide. I hope that your payment situation has been resolved. Otherwise feel free to contact hr@oandb.co.uk and we can look into this for you.

A great place to work

Everyone in the team is really friendly and welcoming. I have felt thoroughly supported since I have arrived and everything that I have needed has been provided for me. The team work really hard but there is also a fairly relaxed atmosphere in the office as everyone seems to enjoy their job. As HR Manager, I will be reviewing all of our benefits, engagement and communication with the hope of making it an even better place to work in the future.

Pros

Flexible working opportunities, a friendly environment to work in, lovely office and options to work remotely

– 1 August 2018
Thank you for your great review. It is a pleasure to have you on-board.

Stay well clear

When to work for this lot after being told it was long term got to job and I was not needed so they phoned me few days later with one days work told me I would get paid 10 hours and they only paid me 8. 2 weeks I have been phoning office and still not sign of my 2 hours

Pros

Cons

Lies

– 1 August 2018
Thank you for your review, we are sorry that there was confusion over your pay.

Straight talking reliable

One of the best agencies out there .pay good rates and if your honest and reliable will allways find work for you.follow up calls and checking on your availabikity.

Pros

Good company to be in with

– 1 August 2018
Thank you for your great review. We are glad that you enjoy working with us.

misleading company

Promised work for long term,in reality was just for one day!!!! Reassured by Joe a few times that is an ongoing job and he even said weekend work available too!!!!! What a JOKE!!!!!

Pros

paid on time

Cons

VERY short term job

– 31 October 2017
I'm sure this is not for a traffic marshall position at all, but actually an FLD. You were told by the client repeatedly to slow down on site. You crashed the FLD into a skip on the second day. Needless to say you weren't kept on by the client, they felt you were too incompetent to be on site and were a danger to everyone else around you. The vacancy ran until Christmas (long term work as stated), the reality of one day is solely down to yourself.

Traffic marshall

All l can say it's defo so far best agency..good pay and you are well looked after..Just do the job and don't mess about as they will put you to the next job .

Pros

Higher pay than expected

Cons

Miscommunication with the hiring company

– 18 September 2017
Thank you for your review. If at anytime we fall short of your expectations, remember to call us to talk through it to see if we can help in any way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Neill & Brennan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare O'Neill & Brennan with

Learn about O'Neill & Brennan in popular locations

• O'Neill & Brennan
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?