O.C.S. logo

O.C.S. Employee Reviews

2.4
Work-life balance

Not Good.

I got on well with work team. Management very non-proffesional and dishonest, and not very sympathetic and not good at understanding. They should be told improve on their managment skills, and have better respect for their staff who do all of the hardest part with working and doing their very best in keeping the company afloat.

Pros

Going home after shift.

Cons

Management not being honest and helpful.

Terrible environment

The supervisor doesn’t know how to do his job properly and there isn’t good communication between staff and management, they hire anyone, so if you’re really desperate for a job, go for it but even then I don’t recommend it, the communication between staff members is abysmal and normally a very toxic environment so I highly recommend against working for this company.

Pros

Cons

No communication, rude manager, rude supervisors, horrible treatment

Can never fault ocs

Best company I have ever worked with. They look after their staffs wellbeing l,and even have holiday apartments abroad that staff can hire. There is always overtime if you are seeking more hours. And training if you want to move up the ladder.

Pros

Good area manager

Cons

Rushed around a lot

Terrible

From the manger to supervisor to other staff .... they haven’t got a clue avoid this place at all costs it’s horrendous... complete joke .... poor pay management are horrible and nasty ..... just don’t waste your time in applying honestly...Joke of a place.

Pros

Cons

Everything about it

A lot of really nice people in the building

Worked for O.C.S for approximately three years in the security sector in Newcastle upon Tyne. Quite a good company to work for would recommend them to anyone. Supervisors are really good to work for nothing is a hassle

Cons

Hours to short

Great work mates and helpful management

I stil work for OCS at the moment and I enjoy working for this company the management and supervisors are great and always there for you if you have any problems and need a day off.You get paid on the 10th of every month and if there is any problems with your pay it is fixed very quickly.If you get the chance to come on board with OCS jump at the chance you are treated well more than I can say with some other security company's I have worked for.

Fun place to work

Worked for them at Bristol airport good standard of management if they didnt know a answer they would go and find out and get back to u shame i had to retire top marks to the guys and girls

Pros

Never really on our backs as long as job was done with no delays

Cons

Can b long hrs

Terrible company

The worst place I've ever worked. The manament were diabolical and never take responsibility for their own actions. Also their clients interfere in every way.

Bullies with bad attitudes

I worked there for a few years and in all my time there alls I got was a constant barrage of grief and stress. The job isn't too bad but the management and supervisors are of a poor nature and quality with no people or life skills. It was a constant battle and regardless of a great outcome of an incident the management would always find the bad points and try and exploit it and make a issue of nothing, hence why most people never lasted there. Poor poor quality. With the right people this place would be a great all round job but if you are strong willed and have an opinion you will not get along so save your self the stress and mither and find something better.

Pros

The staff you work with are lovely people. Great customer service staff. Discounts but not much.

Cons

Always change hours of work. Bad attitude from management and supervisors. Poor decision making.

Started fine

Where to start. There are probably a lot worse companies to work for out there but the bully mentality of some of there supervisors makes the company look bad and drags down teams morals the company don’t do exit interview with staff leaving to try and find out what the issues are site management have no clue what they are doing and blame everyone else for there mistakes. Don’t get me wrong some of the management are great at there job and really approachable it’s just a few that spoil the experiance

Cons

Lower management attitudes

Jobs at O.C.S.