Oak Tree Mobility

Oak Tree Mobility Employee Reviews

Typical day at work average IT support looking after users dealing with the ticketing systems and keeping to SLA. Fun place to work
Great company with high ethics. Didnt want to leave but family move up north forced my hand. Directors roll their sleeves up and get stuck in at busy times. great team and atmosphere. I will miss them.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
city centre office
I worked here for just. 7 months, awful place. Customer service was the worst I've ever worked in, lies, uncaring, basically they have the customers order and money and they just don't care about anything else. No time given to listen and help the customer. And after a short time in. Sales I could see the lies, and forsed sales!! customer
Pros
Bristol center
Cons
Everything else
long days but choice of hours help to fit in to family life . appointments made from the company for your self . managers all energetic and a pleasure to work with. commission driven role with lots of driving and time on the road.
Terrible place to work management have no clue , people leave all the time makes you ask yourself why! I would advise anyone not to work here much better places to be working.
Pros
No pros
Cons
I suppose on paper oak tree mobility is a really good place to work. I can assure you that once you have started to work there, the bubble bursts. Firstly if you have any moral/ethical mindsets, be careful. This company will make you ring the elderly based off a brochure request. You could be ringing them 10 - 20 times a day trying to get a sales rep in their door. The script is full of lies and deception. The management is cliquey and one day youll be made to feel you are doing well. Then the next you will be made to feel like your doing the worst job in the world. The amount if stress is too high considering the salery and comission thats paid. Not only that once you move on to a new sales role, expect a fraudelent bogus call from one of the management. They think its a joke to ring up and create a fake enquiry using a different name, this summarises the lack of proffesionalism and maturity that management have. One thing i would say is that the general staff that work underneath management are a credit to the business and will cetianly make you feel settled in no time.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Management, Ethics, stress
The sales side of the company has a great atmosphere. It's genuinely a place where once it turns 5pm you want to stay on and chat with the customers more. For a call centre it is fantastic that you're not made to wrap up calls and have an unlimited talk time to really invest in your customer and enjoy the chat. Full training is provided once you join and everyone makes you feel very welcome. The directors even take time out of their day to help advance you and see how you are doing. The computer systems are easy to navigate and whilst the call centre agent is a sales role it is a very soft approach focused on rapport building and advising. Finally, we all have great fun together socially and are often going to the pub on a Friday or team-building at bowling. No intentions on leaving.
Pros
Paid lunch break, central location, social events, training.
Cons
bank holidays to be taken from holiday allowance.
A great place to work and a lovely work environment. Appreciate the open door policy with directors and management. You can really grow with the Company.
I've worked at Oak Tree for almost 4 years and still enjoy working here! The office is both hardworking and lots of fun. There is a genuine focus on the customer needs and we have lots of vulnerable customer training to ensure that.
Pros
Colleagues, Benefits, Management
I have worked for Oak Tree Mobility for just over 5 years now and I still love it. Great atmosphere, always looking to promote within and improve their staff. Not only that but i have seen first hand how much the products Oak Tree are involved with really help people. I want to be doing this job for decades to come
Pros
People and promotion within company
Cons
Worked at Oak Tree for years now and don't intend on going anywhere. A brilliant place to work with a great atmosphere. Couldn't recommend it enough to anyone
Pros
Wages, Atmosphere, Training
I have been working here since last year and I am really loving it! You get out what you put in and talent in recognised within the company and promoted! Great atmosphere in the office and most days there is a great buzz. Always, feel supported by the Directors and the open door policy they have. I am able to talk to a great cross section of people. I don't want to leave!!!
Pros
Progression
Cons
Busy, fast-paced office with a brilliant buzz most days. I've never worked somewhere with such a great team of people, they really make you feel welcome. Of course, as with any job you have your bad days, but they're far and few between, and overall I really enjoy working here. The socials are always fun and everyone gets involved.
Pros
Environment, people, benefits
Cons
None so far
There is always a great atmosphere. Everyone gets on really well and supports each other to do well in their roles. We get regular updates on people's successes across the business with end of month meetings and we also get 2 parties a year which really brings everyone together and allows everyone the chance to get to know new people and let their hair down :)
I saw the advert via Indeed to join Oak Tree Mobility, i have been working here a few years and feel part of something positive. Like everything in life the more effort that you put in the more rewards you will gain. The financial benefits are significant but also seeing people benefit from some really great British crafted products is awesome.
Pros
Well paid, Helping others, Job satisfaction
Cons
Working some Saturday.
Oak Tree is genuinely one of the best companies you could work for in Bristol. The office is located in Central Bristol and has a great atmosphere. All staff members are extremely friendly, helpful and (as cheesy as it sounds) it really is like a family. Full training is provided when you start, and you're supported from then on, even when you've been here for a long time. Help is always there when you need it, and the managers are fair.
Pros
progression available, paid lunch break, lots of incentives, good location, good atmosphere
Cons
no parking as in city centre
Pros
Paid lunch break, central location, social events, training.
Cons
bank holidays to be taken from holiday allowance.
Horrible company to work for i joined and left within a week gave me no training because they had no staff! They take loads of money of elderly people and lie about a lot of tings. Do not work here you will regret it!!
Pros
The people
Cons
I have been working with Oak Tree Mobility for 14 months and can say it is one of the best companies I have worked for. They pride themselves in being the best, not just for their customers but their employees too. Would highly recommend anyone gaining a career with them.
Pros
Positive attitudes across the business, social scene, customer driven, adaptability to change
Cons
A typical day here would involve me checking my emails and my pipe line to see if I could generate any business in the first instance. I believe here, I learnt to refine the art of negotiation. The management had an open door policy, which I think for such a professional environment was a good business model. I loved the job so much for the hardest part was either coming in too early and staying past my core hours just to see something through to the end. The most enjoyable part of the job were the AGM's.
Pros
Good salary and progression
Cons
Long hours.
Horrendous place to work where customers are sold to in the most disingenuous way! They are lied to by sales reps !! These customers are elderly and are taken advantage of then customers call up to complain about poor service! This company are all about the money and they don't give a dam above the customer if you are expecting a chair lift well good luck! ! What is disgusting is when a customer wants a refund Oaktree take forever to give the customer back there money ! If your face doesn't fit you don't stand a chance training is poor and staff members don't want to help fellow colleagues and managers sit and do nothing all day!!
Pros
30 minutes paid lunch brake
Cons
No parking as in the middle of Bristol next to the bus station
  1. Employee reviews