Oak Tree Mobility
View all Oak Tree Mobility reviews

Oak Tree Mobility

Oak Tree Mobility Employee Review

Terrible

I worked here for just. 7 months, awful place. Customer service was the worst I've ever worked in, lies, uncaring, basically they have the customers order and money and they just don't care about anything else. No time given to listen and help the customer. And after a short time in. Sales I could see the lies, and forsed sales!! customer

Pros

Bristol center

Cons

Everything else

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Terrible place to work

Terrible place to work management have no clue , people leave all the time makes you ask yourself why! I would advise anyone not to work here much better places to be working.

Pros

No pros

Same roleSame location

When you enjoy going to work!

Busy, fast-paced office with a brilliant buzz most days. I've never worked somewhere with such a great team of people, they really make you feel welcome. Of course, as with any job you have your bad days, but they're far and few between, and overall I really enjoy working here. The socials are always fun and everyone gets involved.

Pros

Environment, people, benefits

Cons

None so far
Same location

Great Place to work

Great company with high ethics. Didnt want to leave but family move up north forced my hand. Directors roll their sleeves up and get stuck in at busy times. great team and atmosphere. I will miss them.

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

city centre office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oak Tree Mobility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement