Oak Tree Mobility
View all Oak Tree Mobility reviews

Oak Tree Mobility

Oak Tree Mobility Employee Review

Great Place to work

Great company with high ethics. Didnt want to leave but family move up north forced my hand. Directors roll their sleeves up and get stuck in at busy times. great team and atmosphere. I will miss them.

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

city centre office

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Be careful!

I suppose on paper oak tree mobility is a really good place to work. I can assure you that once you have started to work there, the bubble bursts. Firstly if you have any moral/ethical mindsets, be careful. This company will make you ring the elderly based off a brochure request. You could be ringing them 10 - 20 times a day trying to get a sales rep in their door. The script is full of lies and deception. The management is cliquey and one day youll be made to feel you are doing well. Then the next you will be made to feel like your doing the worst job in the world. The amount if stress is too high considering the salery and comission thats paid. Not only that once you move on to a new sales role, expect a fraudelent bogus call from one of the management. They think its a joke to ring up and create a fake enquiry using a different name, this summarises the lack of proffesionalism and maturity that management have. One thing i would say is that the general staff that work underneath management are a credit to the business and will cetianly make you feel settled in no time.

Pros

Staff

Cons

Management, Ethics, stress
Same roleSame location

Lovely family feeling.

A typical day here would involve me checking my emails and my pipe line to see if I could generate any business in the first instance. I believe here, I learnt to refine the art of negotiation. The management had an open door policy, which I think for such a professional environment was a good business model. I loved the job so much for the hardest part was either coming in too early and staying past my core hours just to see something through to the end. The most enjoyable part of the job were the AGM's.

Pros

Good salary and progression

Cons

Long hours.
Same location

Terrible

I worked here for just. 7 months, awful place. Customer service was the worst I've ever worked in, lies, uncaring, basically they have the customers order and money and they just don't care about anything else. No time given to listen and help the customer. And after a short time in. Sales I could see the lies, and forsed sales!! customer

Pros

Bristol center

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oak Tree Mobility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement