Ocean Automotive

Ocean Automotive Employee Reviews

I have been part of the Ocean Automotive team for a few months now and I am really enjoying the job. The role can be fast paced and provides a challenge, which is just what I was after. The team are very supportive of each other and have been very friendly and welcoming!
Pros
Fun working environment, great teamwork, challenging
Ocean Automotive is a very positive, fast-paced and thrives on a enjoyable environment to work in. I have been working for the company for over 6 months now and in such a short period of time have found myself learning all aspects of the product and role I am in. The company is very supportive in every aspect and there is always a positive atmosphere. I would highly recommend anyone thinking of working here to go for it.
Pros
Good salary and commison
Cons
Ocean Automotive is a very positive, fast-paced and fun environment to work in. I have been working for the company over 3 months now and in such a short period of time have found myself progressing into a different role. The training and support from all staff is second to none and I find everyone very welcoming! I would highly recommend anyone thinking of working here to go for it.
Pros
Motivating, challenging, training facilities
I work with a fantastic team of people and have made many friends. The Management are forward thinking, focused and supportive and I am proud to work at an accident repair bodyshop with the latest technology producing quality repairs. It is fast paced and no two days are the same. It is very rewarding! I find it satisfying assisting customers in their time of need and reuniting them with their car sparkling like a new one again.
This is by far one of the worst places I have worked. The management in sales was shocking, one manager in particular was all mouth and no action, could talk the talk. I was told I was to nice to customers and that I should be more to the point. The training was a shambles and working 10 hours straight with no break at times.
I was lucky enough to have worked in many different departments so I got to experience a lot of different aspects. If you love cars, dealing with people and you have the enthusiasm then its perfect. I made so many friends along the way, the staff are all great and all loyal which goes a long way. I would have to say my favorite part was always the unveiling of a new, shiny car. Especially if it was a surprise for the recipient and I love the customers, good or bad. There is nothing better than being able to give Customer Satisfaction.
In my role no two days are ever the same, there is always a wide range of tasks and challenges to face and so I truly enjoy my time at work. The management team within the company has gone from strength to strength and the company is looking in good hands for the future.
I have worked here for nearly four years and have found my job very enjoyable. My knowledge of the motor industry has grown significantly during my time here. Management are very friendly, supportive and open to ideas. My colleagues are all easy to get on with and ready to help. I’d definitely recommend Ocean Automotive as a good company to work for.
Absolutely love working at Ocean Automotive; its a fast paced, innovative business which challenges you in a positive way. Creative environment where ideas are openly sought and feedback listened to. One of the best management teams I have worked with; all very supportive of the business and each other. High expectations, high standards with a corporate dress code; definitely a customer centric environment.
Ocean Automotive is a very positive, fast-paced but fun environment to work within and is suitable for people of all ages due to their management and staff being very welcoming and non-discriminating. I would highly recommend anyone thinking of working here to go for it. I have been here for just over 3 months now and have settled in very well and couldn't ask for better colleagues.
Ocean Automotive is a small but growing company that's full of innovators that are driven and committed to helping you achieve your goals. This is a company with lots of opportunities and I have been able to learn and develop my skills in different parts of the business. Friendly team and management. Good work-life balance. I would highly recommend working in Ocean Automotive.
The company represents global premium automotive brands and I have had the opportunity to work on a huge variety of projects across marketing disciplines. It is a fast paced, forward-thinking, challenging environment with a good culture in the company and support from management.
Progressive and motivating Company to be part of . High standards and exceptions but always met with great rewards. Breath of fresh air working somewhere With so many high powered woman In charge.
Friendly and fast paced environment. People are really lovely and approachable regardless of seniority. Every day offers new challenges which keeps it fresh and exciting. Very supportive with training and development. Proactive at supporting individuals in both work and personal situations.
Since joining Ocean Automotive everyone has made me feel very welcome. Team are keen to help you out and the management have been welcoming and extremely helpful in my first few weeks. Your ideas are welcomed and I have the autonomy to make decisions and make recommendations on improvements. I would recommend working for this company.
Good work environment. Excellent facilities such as staff room. Good coffee and very modern workplace. Professional management. Long hours if full time from 7:30/7:45 to 6pm
Great place to work for anyone interested in this area and job type. I shadowed the other employees and got an idea of what each person did which really helped with my experience.
many benefits to working for and a good all round environment to be in, i have issues with some staff and management reference a mot issue that has happened recently but overall great company to work for and the benefits way outlay the cons, unless you an mot tester.
Pros
audi gift staff a lot
Cons
lots of pressure
really good cars to drive and pleasant showroom. Mechanics trained to a high standard especially in vw audi engine technology and performance and emmissions
Good place to work, very friendly team. Salary needs to improve. Not a lot of room for progression. Great product and the build quality is second to none
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Small Salary
Good for all the correct reasons. Best place I've ever worked. Culture, great. People, great. Teams, uniform. I miss working there.
Pros
Culture, People almost everything
Cons
Alternate saturday work requirement
  1. Employee reviews