Office Angels
Happiness score is 67 out of 100

Office Angels Employee Reviews

United Kingdom233 reviews

recruitmentagencyofficetempwhilstroletemporaryassignment

It was fun working, no stress

Management were good, staff friendly, no work stress, managers helpful, free tea , although 12 hours shift we used to do overtime on top of that cause it was not tiring work.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

12 hours

unprofessional

The best part of my job is the students, its been a pleasure meeting so many wonderful individuals. I have organised this centre, everybody comes to me if they need anything. I have made friends with the lecturers, job coaches, teaching assistants at my centre and I have got to know the parents and carers - why? because I talk and I don't think of this position as just a job.

Pros

Students

Insights into Office Angels

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Ouverture d'esprit et de compétences

Office Angels m’a donné mon premier pas vers l’engagement et la vision que j’ai développé et approprié tout au long des différentes missions. A cet effet, j’ai ensuite créé mon entreprise. Office Angels, à cette époque, avait une place d’avant-garde dans la façon d’opérer leur business. C’était fantastique et très exaltant de rencontrer des chefs d’entreprise divers et de pouvoir se nourrir de cette transmission du savoir-faire.J’ai travaillé principalement au centre de Londres avec des compagnies en pleine extension. Le sens des activités au sein de la capitale était très dynamique et l’on faisait parti de ces instants si magiques. Je les ai tous vécu et absorbé ; une vie pleine et vive.Enfin, le bonheur d’avoir participer à apprendre à travers ces environnements divers et florissant.Mon agence était basée en Essex. Un endroit magique, entouré de famille d’entrepreneurs bien fondé. L’ambiance était encore différente de la capitale, ici c’était comme vivre en weekend nous étions les ‘Essex Girls’. L’admiration pour la beauté et le bien-être. Si l’on rajoute ceci avec l’étiquette du travail ça ne peut être que la réussite. Oui, j’ai adoré ces moments que je ‘cherish’ jusqu’à ce jour

Pros

Exaltant

Cons

Le temps perdu dans les transport

No support -

Staff need to be more honest when saying where location is and exactly what the job is. No payment given for training and lack of honest feedback . Not nice at all.

Very nice, until you want to leave...

Found a job that did not match my skills, but I gave it my best during the time I was there. After leaving communication was nil, no other work was offered that matched my skills or otherwise.

My assignments have been rewarding places to work. I've always acquired new skills.

The Managers/Supervisors have been approachable, and have wanted me to succeed in my role. My input was valued, and processes were put into place after review.

Great collaborative staff, managers genuinely care about you. Give you the tools to be entrepreneurial. Encourage you to care about your clients and candidates not just CV harvest and get as much out of your client as possible.

Great recruitment agency

Found work quick, keep you updated with any changes or deadlines, e.g. timesheet deadline submissions around holidays etc. Pay is good, and they are flexible,

Not brilliant, would not work for them again

The staff are not very good at keeping one properly informed and up to date with assignments, they give incorrect dates/days and times. During the pandemic (Covid) I was not contacted for almost 8 months, whether to check on me or to update me on what was happening with the company I had been working for, nor did they offer to furlough me, even though I had been on an ongoing contract through them, with a company for the last 7 years, where I was loyal and always readily available on a drop of a hat no matter how short the notice was.

Pros

Na

Cons

Bad communication

Supportive Work Environment

I have had a very positive experience working at Office Angels - both the Leeds and Manchester branches. Its a very positive environment where your good work is appreciated. As a temporary worker, the only downside is that work is not guaranteed but when they are available, the team work to make sure you get something.

Pros

great team to work with

Cons

assignments are not always constant

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Office Angels?

above any other agency i have worked with

communication, understanding and personalisation of the service you get from the ladies at office angels is by far the best. I would come to this agency every time i found myself out of work again in the future

Official response from Office Angels

5 November 2020
Thank you for leaving us such a great review! If you'd like to get in contact with us at yoursay@office-angels.com, we'd love to thank you personally, but no worries if not!Office Angels

You’re in a pickle? They can help

Office angels were always able to help if I needed extra hours, I was able to provide my preferred days of work and they can try to find something to suit my needs

Pros

Work always available

Cons

Treated more like a supplier than an employee

work place

As a temporary worker Up until Covid 19 I had constant work all the assignment were well paid ,enjoyable and hours very good also from a selfish point of view easy to get .

Pros

Depends on company your sent to

Cons

Depends on company your sent to

Excellent Temp department, with consistent assignments

I worked as a temp whilst I studied, this was flexible and easy to fit around my lectures. If you are reliable and competent when out on assignments you receive plenty work.

Great Collegues but awful Branch Manager

my collegues were the only thing that kept me going, the branch manager treated all employees different, unfair treatment. She was not an example as her morals were questionable. Wouldnt work at the cambridge branch as a consultant. High turnover!

Pros

Can make good money if you work hard

Cons

awful mangement, always working out of hours, unfair treatment

exciting and fun place to work

i worked through a number of companies via Office Angel in central london. the assignment where i was working was delivering and collecting post around the building

Fast paced environment with no dull moments.

Typical day at work was fast-paced with little amount of training time available to support my daily tasks. I basically learned on-the-job to function at the correct level, which was no great issue for me. Management was very supportive taking into account their constraints. Workplace culture was intensive due to the fast paced environment. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the unplanned staff shortages, so I had to adapt quickly to the needs of the business. The most enjoyable part of the job was the daily contact I had with the patients and staff, and the freedom I had to plan my daily schedule.

Brilliant

Great companies with good job opportunities have found all my assignments to be exactly what was stated on bookings. Nice companies with good standards and great helpful staff.

Good working environment

My assignment was in an office with other temps which was a positive thing. The office was friendly and busy. The city centre location of both Office Angels and my assignment was perfect.

NIce friendly working environment

Varied elements/ duties which keeps things interesting, the nature of the role allows me to move around the offices and have contact with all the colleagues on a face to face basis.

I worked for Office Angels on various assignments.

I was offered various assignments and always interesting and roles I enjoyed and suited what I was looking for at the time. Office Angel's got to know me and what I was looking for. I felt they knew what I was suited to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Office Angels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement