OFFICE CONCIERGE

• Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Not good

They don't care about the personal .they only care about themselves and the money.they send you everywhere as elite and expect to know everything without a proper support

Horrible

Never work here again only good thing was the wage. The Managment are all over the place. They micro manage. Don’t listen. They all have their own agenda. Each manager will tell you something different

Stay away!

The worst experience in my entire career. The work itself was nice, building management and clients first class but OC Management and Operations team absolutely unprofessional. Management lies without any shame, they are disrespectful and have zero respect for employees.

Pros

Depending on the site, great colleagues and working hours

Cons

Disrespectful and dishonest management

Poor

Poor work-life balance. No further development. Treated unfairly; cases of favouritism. Travel cost does not fully cover the travel. Management is poor.

I would recommend

I would recommend the company, the salary is ok, the working hours are ok too, 45 per week, you always need to be well groomed and have deliver a 5 star customer service

Ok if your a static member however awful for elites

The company has no compassion for it's staff. They have such a high turnover for elite members because of the pressure they are put under, for an elite you can be moved to 4 different sites in a day. These sites can be located anywhere across London and the operations team won't take into account the logistics meaning the elites then get in trouble for being late. I would not recommenced this role if you wish to have a career in front of house.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Long hours, Unorganised, Uncaring

Company operations very poor

This company does not care about its employees. Minimal chance to develop or grow. If you are genuinely sick they are not understanding. They just want the numbers to cover their needs and don’t realise the better you treat employees the better your company functions which is why their management and operation is very very poor. Having worked there 4 months it’s not worth your mental health.

Horrible Organisation and HR team

This company does not care about the employees. We are just numbers to fill their vacancies. They have several different positions and they simple allocate people according to the look. No experience is needed as an elite and the elites are treated like rubbish. The HR is consecutively doing mistakes and the operations team had no clue of what’s going on since the managers do not communicate with them appropriately.

Worst Company To Work For! AVOID!!!

Horrible company to work for! They treat you like a number and you get 0 support from the worst management ever. You have to beg for an appointment to be approved which is unpaid anyway.They give you holiday whenever suits them. Very rude staff Operations team and management.If you dare to call sick they ask for symptoms and force you to go to work. Sick days are unpaid. All OC receptionists hate their job only because they are not valued and appreciated. They talked about how you must provide 5* customers service but you don’t receive proper training, you’re always criticised and they never listen to your feedback. All OC cares about is money and never their staff. I wonder when they will understand that the staff is the reason why they still have clients. Avoid this company at all cost!

Pros

Cons

management, long working hours, no work-life balance

Fairly good company

The only thing about this company is that they pay well. Interview is easy They don’t care if your sick. Take a pill and get to work Your basically a number.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OFFICE CONCIERGE?

Fun work environment,security and well organised

Working with office concierge was one of the best experiences i had. Everyone was quite friendly, fun to work with and well organised. The company was very understanding and solved issues with regards to employees when necessary. I had learned a lot to work on my own as well as part of a team enabling me to carry out my duties in the best possible way. Also, giving me more confident in my role.

Pros and Cons

Smooth process for interview and good support in progressing or changing roles when employed with them. Take on more than they can manage so operations, booking holiday ect is very slow and sometimes mistakes.

Great place

I really enjoyed my time here. I worked my way uo in 3 positions so they definitely support that. Great culture there - they’re very much for the happiness of their staff.

Pros

Snacks in kitchen and work night out!

Loved it

Loved working here as an elite. Recommended a few people who have had a great experience too. Operations team were always delightful to speak with every morning which was lovely. If I could I’d definitely work for office concierge again.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Do not go with oc! A bunch of liars & yes they are an agency

First time being with a agency and will be the last. A very bad experience. The cheek of my account manager giving me a ultimatum by saying if I don’t come to work then she won’t help me get work. Their practices and what OC preach are totally wrong and it’s disgusting to the core. I must inform you that when you go to have your interview with OC make it very clear and crystal clear what it is that you want to do and NOT what you are willing to do. OC are fake who act like good talkers but they are definitely not good listeners. STAY AWAY. KEEP APPLYING ON YOUR OWN, YOU WILL GET SOMETHING. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH OC WASTE OF TIME.

Pros

Cons

Bad communication. Lies. Fake.

Another step for achieve my future goal

The managers are really friendly and understandable . I learned a lot about corporate world and how to be actually more professional. Very lucky as i got position as a static receptionist. I know my shifts so that help me to organize even my private life which gives me balance in life. Work at my site is very easy and enjoyable. I would say that all depend on building policy and the responsibilities . I think OC is for me as another step up to achieve my goal. I would recommended to a person who wants to be a static receptionist.

Productive and multitasking was a necessary skill

I was in charge of covering holidays for the receptionist. I had to be ready with my uniform and timing when I was called to cover a certain reception across central London. Time management was vital in this job role. I met up to their standards and was well liked by the Elite Team Members.

Pros

I learnt a lot from covering different receptions.

Cons

nothing to complain

Professional working environment

Office Concierge Comapny proivdes reception management to London buildings including Shard & 110 Bishopsgate. It feels proud producing invoices and be a part of cost analysis. I have been working on daily payment run and supplier ledger reconciliations. It is enjoyable to consistently manage cost of sales on events managed by Privee Concierge. Flexible working hours and weekly team lunch are added advantage to this.

boring no career with oc

i find office concierge dont really care about you, you are just a number and they only care about money.

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, no bonus scheme

Good if you land a static role. Same can't be said for "elites".

Office Concierge in general pays well and they offer (fairly) normal working hours and some good benefits - free eye-testing, red letter day vouchers (if they receive 5 compliments about your service); they provide you with dry cleaning vouchers and they throw a decent enough Christmas party! For anyone wanting a job with OC that provides stability, I'd highly recommend letting them know during the interview stage that you are after a static role only. A static role means that you are based at a single site and usually blend in with the rest of the staff there as if you are working directly for that company. After time you will usually develop a close relationship with the client and become an expert in your role! If you decide to hold out for a static role (there may not be any available right away), then you will normally be sent to interview with an OC client at a site. This is based on OC sending your CV to a client beforehand. Your level of pay will depend on which site you work at. If OC tell you that there aren't any static roles available at the time of the initial interview, they may ask you to work as an Elite in the meantime. From what I know, this is very unlikely to happen. During my time at OC, I've heard a lot of Elites tell me that this is what OC told them during the interview and after many months/years working as an Elite, and after lots of pleading, they were never offered a static role. If you decide to go for an Elite role (or don't want to hold out for a static role), you will be expected to work up to 50 hours per week covering at various -

Pros

Good pay for what is expected of you and good incentive scheme.

Cons

Booking your desired leave is tricky and progression difficult.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OFFICE CONCIERGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7