OFFICE CONCIERGE

OFFICE CONCIERGE Pay & benefits reviews

United Kingdom24 reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & benefits

Horrible company to work for, employers do not care about staff mental health and well-being.

Regardless of what role you signed the contract to work, they will reduce your salary at the drop of a hat and send you to work in offices outside of London which is not what you agreed to in the interview stage. They will most definatley make up new roles and give you absolutely no time to think about the changes or repercussions this will have on you or your life.

Pros

Meeting nice clients

Cons

Long hours No support Discriminative

I would recommend

I would recommend the company, the salary is ok, the working hours are ok too, 45 per week, you always need to be well groomed and have deliver a 5 star customer service

Insights into OFFICE CONCIERGE

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

boring no career with oc

i find office concierge dont really care about you, you are just a number and they only care about money.

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, no bonus scheme

Good if you land a static role. Same can't be said for "elites".

Office Concierge in general pays well and they offer (fairly) normal working hours and some good benefits - free eye-testing, red letter day vouchers (if they receive 5 compliments about your service); they provide you with dry cleaning vouchers and they throw a decent enough Christmas party! For anyone wanting a job with OC that provides stability, I'd highly recommend letting them know during the interview stage that you are after a static role only. A static role means that you are based at a single site and usually blend in with the rest of the staff there as if you are working directly for that company. After time you will usually develop a close relationship with the client and become an expert in your role! If you decide to hold out for a static role (there may not be any available right away), then you will normally be sent to interview with an OC client at a site. This is based on OC sending your CV to a client beforehand. Your level of pay will depend on which site you work at. If OC tell you that there aren't any static roles available at the time of the initial interview, they may ask you to work as an Elite in the meantime. From what I know, this is very unlikely to happen. During my time at OC, I've heard a lot of Elites tell me that this is what OC told them during the interview and after many months/years working as an Elite, and after lots of pleading, they were never offered a static role. If you decide to go for an Elite role (or don't want to hold out for a static role), you will be expected to work up to 50 hours per week covering at various -

Pros

Good pay for what is expected of you and good incentive scheme.

Cons

Booking your desired leave is tricky and progression difficult.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OFFICE CONCIERGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

OFFICE CONCIERGE Reviews by Location

• OFFICE CONCIERGE
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?